I am having a baby, his name will be Jacob

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I am having a baby, his name will be Jacob

Post by MyBeloved on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:48 pm

I am standing on a rocky beach and the sky looked like it was going to rain. I heard a man's voice that spoke with authority, he said to me "You are going to have a baby" I replied back "I can't have a baby, I had my tubes tied" Again he said "You will have a baby and his name will be Jacob" I replied back again and said "I can't have a baby". My emotions were not fearful and I didn't panic. I turned and saw my husband along with other people I knew standing on the beach. I looked over and saw water that was calm, then looking to see how far I could see, there was no end.

MyBeloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am having a baby, his name will be Jacob

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:41 pm

ooooh, I loove the symbolism in this dream!

This story reminds me of the story of Jacob and Rachel when Rachel was barren. She thought she couldn't have babies so she gave her maidservant to her husband and she produced for her. Just like Jacob's parents had trouble conceiving (Isaac and Rebekkah) and his grandparents had trouble conceiving (Abraham and Sarah) it seemed like it was a generational curse, BUT each one conceived at the appointed time!

I say this to encourage you, that even though what God is about to do for you seems impossible, it IS possible through Christ. Mark 5:36 says, "Fear not, just believe". Speaking of your baby's name it means "the Lord shall add" and God absolutely blessed Jacob in his endeavors! Don't doubt what God is doing. Just have faith and remain faithful. Blessings are upon the head of the righteous.

I wonder if God is saying, "peace be still" to your situation, and to your emotions? It looked like it was going to rain in your dream, and what comes to mind is "shower of blessings" (increase).

Did you get your tubes tied in real life? Is there something that you desire to do but feel like you can't, because you feel like you're not qualified or too old or not the person to do it? Remember, God placed your desires in your heart and he will bring them to pass at the appointed time (Habakkuk 2:3)! In the midst of what's going on, God is still making provision. He's working behind the scenes!

please pray on what I've said! Be encouraged-you wont' be put to shame!
desiree
p.s. the story of Joseph (Genesis 30:22-26)

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:49 pm

Dang Desi!!! You are on a roll girl. I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. HOW BEAUTIFUL IS THIS DREAM!!! JEEEZUS!!!!

GSCC, To God be the glory girl!!!! God is so good!!!! Bless His Name!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MyBeloved on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:59 pm

Yes, I had my tubes tied. I am 38, my husband and I have 4 children. That's why I thought it was odd for me to have another. This Voice was strong, this is what you are going to have. It wasn't conversation, I was told. There is something I believe the Lord has been preparing me for. A healing ministry that our church doesn't have. This is emotional healing, lies that the enemy puts in our mind, having the tools to fight him, having victory, breaking strongholds, what is truth. Your right, I feel like I can't, why would He pick me. I can't even get out of bed fighting depression and past mistakes. I have the knowledge. The Lord has giving me spiritual gift of mercy, and exhortation my whole life. The Lord gives me dreams a lot, especially in the last 9 month. I am always in some sort of room, home, kitchen, dr's office, waiting room, with people. There are things that I have dreamed and they have come true in our church. I can't share this with our Pastor without him thinking I'm nuts. We have a new young Pastor that has been with us for a year. Before that our church wasn't moving, or growing much, in number and spiritually. There has been a heaviness on the church. I've been fighting this dream for the last 9 months. I shared my dream with a lady at my church, the Lord has been preparing her, for this ministry. She's been waiting for me. I'm not someone who sticks out for something like this. Praying and waiting for the Lords timing that this is all received. This can't be rushed.

MyBeloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:52 am

I had a similar dream 9 years ago, but in the dream i had a baby boy and his name was Kyle. 2 weeks later I found out I was pregnant, when I delivered him I named him Kyle.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:40 pm

WHAT CAN I SAY? IT MUST BE GOD!!!

I am just glad that it blessed your soul Cholette; it blessed mine too!

GSCC
just be encouraged. Know that you already have everything inside of you to do what God has called you to do. Remember the scripture: "Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." (Philippians 1:6) God has to finish what he started! Remain in him so you can be fruitful! I think that's my phrase for the week!lol

God bless

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top