Marketplace

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marketplace

Post by Halo on Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:22 pm

What comes to mind when the word ''marketplace'' is invisioned? I have a general ideal, but would like some input on this matter or scripture to line this word up....maybe someone has experiance with this word or place, or something another.......

Thank you, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Marketplace

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:55 pm

Lots of vendors of different wares, money, making a living

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rbarnett on Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Halo,

There is a current move a God taking place. Heaven is invading earth. He has strategically positioned men and women of God to infiltrate and take over the market place so that we (body of Christ are not governed/controlled by the world system, but that the world lies up to the kingdom. We are to be the lenders not the borrowers. The wealth of the wicked is laid up for the just.

rbarnett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:48 pm

rbarnett!!! I was just asking Yahweh to speak to me (I don't have an expectation of how anymore) and I think He just did by confirming that I'm going in the right direction!!! I have been thinking basically about having gardens (I don't garden, I have a brown thumb!) and or buying a wild edible plant foraging book for the end times in case I needed food and it led me to thinking that if we all did this thing then we will not need to steal food and we would be basically buying and selling from eachother. I just now thought "wouldn't it be cool if we ALL boycotted the secular market and buy from eachother NOW?!"

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:10 pm

In the bible Jesus talks about the marketplace being in the Temple of God and he is saying that His Fathers house shall be called a House of Prayer not a den of theives. Just my thoughts.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Last edited by Dove-Solutions on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out a word)

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:30 pm

That's what I love about you Connie, straight from the heart in spirit and in truth!! conformation once again, oh yah!!!!!!

gotta-luv-ya,
~Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:41 pm

No problem....anytime my friend!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top