HELP!!! Baby and the Swimming Pool

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP!!! Baby and the Swimming Pool

Post by shofar on Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:59 pm

This dream seemed so strange to me.. Help!! Need an interpretation for this.. Had this dream a few months ago and well it has stayed on my heart..

The dream; I'm in this place that I own it is like a place for people to hear/learn, like a resource center for prophecy. Like an information room and in the room there are places for people to read the word/Bible or whatever... This place is so people can find out about the times we are living in and about prophecy, a place of fellowship and prayer. Some are reclined back in chairs and others are around talking with others. There is also a huge swimming pool in this place just off from all the chairs and tables, etc. I am talking with several people and one of the girls there is pregnant, except that it is weird.., really strange. The girl who is pregnant, the skin of the baby is not attached to her skin in the normal sense and she pulls the skin back and the baby is all curled up like in a fetal position, yet there is no water or placenta, just a layer of skin which covers the baby. When I felt the outside of it though, it felt normal. So she pulls back the skin and the baby is curled up there and then suddenly the baby looks up at me and says hello mommy.. The mother pulls the skin back over the baby and someone asks me, who owns this place, this huge center. I tell them I do ( God given) with someone else who is co-owner with me, and I point to him, but I am in so much shock over this baby and then she pulls the skin back from the baby, then opens it back up and I think hands the baby to me, or something??!! A moment or two later I get up and I dive into the pool with everyone else, though oddly it is so refreshing to jump in this pool and yet I am in shock over this baby. There were several true believers in the pool, that I sensed. BTW, I think the baby is a girl but not sure. Anyway I wake up after this. All I can remember of the dream.

Any help on this would be great!!!

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HELP!!! Baby and the Swimming Pool

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:05 pm

REally cool dream!!! That place sounds like this forum/site.

I don't know if you are pregnant but when I was pregnant I used to take my baby out and it would still be in the sac developing and I would see that the baby was alright and be relieved and put it back in!! LOL

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:06 pm

I meant in my dream Not IRL

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:21 pm

Nooo I am divorced, single mom, and way past all of that.. Have three children, one 16, one 18 and the other 20, and one grandchild, by my oldest son. So yeah.. well past this part in the natural.. long ago. So the dream must mean birthing of something??

Thank you for your thoughts!!! Still need help with an interpretation here.. from someone.. if any so led to do so??!!

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!

Ann

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:25 pm

LOL!! That's what I thought :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:39 pm

Also another thing, in the dream, jumping into the pool and the feeling was far more surpassed then just refreshing.. something far deeper then that.. Like a sense of renewal.. that plus way more!! Not sure I can describe it. Btw, in the natural I don't own anything.. so this is another thing that stunned me. Though this may count as what this is talking about... I have two email list, one that I co-own with a dear friend of mine.. the other email list has sorta dried up and have hoped for God to rekindle it, re-ignight it. A dear friend of mine did at one time co-own this list with me.. so I wonder if God is speaking about this list? Both of these email lists I believe were God given.. so maybe it has to do with this?? The baby part?? Maybe a new birth for these lists, ministry?? The guy in the dream I believe was this dear friend whom I have spoken about here. Just thinking out loud!!

Any help from anyone please!!!

Ann

hind'sfeet wrote:LOL!! That's what I thought :)

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:45 pm

Or it could be the birthing of a new ministry? So that is also another thought??

shofar wrote:Also another thing, in the dream, jumping into the pool and the feeling was far more surpassed then just refreshing.. something far deeper then that.. Like a sense of renewal.. that plus way more!! Not sure I can describe it. Btw, in the natural I don't own anything.. so this is another thing that stunned me. Though this may count as what this is talking about... I have two email list, one that I co-own with a dear friend of mine.. the other email list has sorta dried up and have hoped for God to rekindle it, re-ignite it. A dear friend of mine did at one time co-own this list with me.. so I wonder if God is speaking about this list? Both of these email lists I believe were God given.. so maybe it has to do with this?? The baby part?? Maybe a new birth for these lists, ministry?? The guy in the dream I believe was this dear friend whom I have spoken about here. Just thinking out loud!!

Any help from anyone please!!!

Ann

hind'sfeet wrote:LOL!! That's what I thought :)

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:39 pm

That does seem to be parallel

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:20 pm

Yes!! With having said that.. though.. a true interpretation is imperative for this.., as there is a great deal of symbolism here, which is easy to guess at and be wrong at that, over what it might mean in all of this?? So this has to be.. understood through the Holy Spirit.. I'm tooo close to the situation to think any honestly on this.

I do thank you though!!! :)

Ann

hind'sfeet wrote:That does seem to be parallel

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:52 pm

Totally understand!! It's fun to think about though :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:19 pm

That is really neat to have happen in a dream about your own baby inside of you like that..... Awesome!!! Also it is kinda funny as well!! :)

Ann

hind'sfeet wrote:REally cool dream!!! That place sounds like this forum/site.

I don't know if you are pregnant but when I was pregnant I used to take my baby out and it would still be in the sac developing and I would see that the baby was alright and be relieved and put it back in!! LOL

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:26 pm

It is indeed!!

Only recently have I been able to interpret certain parts of my dreams. God has his own language.. in which He speaks to us and it is truly up to us to learn this. Actually the parables in His word.. are God's language.. using symbolic forms.. and metaphors.., etc. When you take a look at any of those in the OT and NT who have had dreams, etc... you see this same sort of language in general.. but it is all in/by His Spirit.. It is practicing this and hearing and knowing His voice and what this all means in His Spirit.. It is truly amazing!!! :) It is fun though as we learn more about who He is.. which is so important, and also we are able to give HIM all the Glory.. It's really wonderful!!! :) In all of this we are truly to seek HIM and His Righteousness Matt. 6:33 and to love and giving GOD the GLORY!!! The more we love, live and Serve HIM, the more awesome we realize the God whom we serve, as He continues to show Himself and His will to us.. :)

Have enjoyed our convo on this :) Thank you for your encouragement!!!

Ann

hind'sfeet wrote:Totally understand!! It's fun to think about though :)

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:50 pm

Me too and you're welcome!!!
That's really Cool I didn't know that at all and I love learning new things!!!

Amen

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:09 pm

It is really cool!!! Over the course of the past few years, God has been trying to get my attention on this.. Didn't fully understand this actually till recently and at that I still can't get my head around it completely..!! Think about this.. :) If you take a look at the Hebrew Alphabet.. and truly look into this, you'll notice that each Hebrew letter has a picture that goes with the letter.. these tell us a story of sorts. I don't know if I am allowed to post a sit that could give you a glimpse into this, so just look up carefully the Hebrew Alphabet letters with pictures to go with each letter and you'll see what I am talking about. DO a search on this and you'll see. Btw, I don't know Hebrew.. or how to speak or read it. This is something that God has been slowly showing me about how He speaks to us and this is a wonderful example. Our dreams are pictures.. symbols of sorts which tell a story.. in a sort of parabolic way. Which is really cool.. so does the Hebrew Alphabet. So with this.. you start to understand the parallel here with dreams. Now to match this up with what God has given us in His word, with those He has shown us dreams and visions from others, like the prophet Daniel for example, and parables of the NT. Now knowing this keep in mind this all has to be understood by the Holy Spirit to tell us what our dreams mean. Having said all of this, I still can't get my head around to interpreting my dreams. Yes, I can pick out bits and pieces.. Thing is, I am too close to the situations to understand what God is showing me. Don't know how to stand off from whatever.. S0 many of my dreams have come to pass, it is astounding!!! Only after they have come to pass have I realized on many of them, what they meant. Let me give you an example.. :) Long ago after our family moved into this house.. back 5 years ago, I started having visions and dreams about these townhouses across the street from us.. (caddy corner to us). At the time I didn't understand as I knew that at the time while I was married, there was no way that we would ever move into one of these. My husband then would never move into something that was closed quarters to others like that. Over the course of time, over many of these dreams and visions.. God was showing me more and more, revealing that I would indeed move into one of them. So I tucked all of this away in my heart and thought, God will have this come to pass in His own time and own way, and I just let God do whatever..
For many years I had prayed for God to do something about my situation. It's a rather long story.. but needless to say God was showing his deliverance for me, for the children.. and that one day I would be living in one of these town homes. It didn't make any sense for the longest time. Little by little God was adding to the dreams that I had of these town homes and eventually showed me the exact one I would be moving into. Well it came time to make an important decision after trying for a very long time (years and years) to fix the marriage and so forth.. too no avail, the suffering only grew worse.. I had to finally file for a divorce. SO I got out of living at the house and moved away to some apartments a few miles away. During this time my ex switched jobs and all and well this worked out very well for everyone, sorta. The apartment that we ( my children and I) were living in I realized was not a real safe place to live and so I told my ex after my lease runs out that I would be moving again and told him why. So over the course of this year.. my ex runs into this guy who actually works caddy corner to his shift.. happened to be working over time with my ex one night and he said to him, "hey.. do you know of anyone who'd be willing to rent my townhouse".. My ex knew he use to live in those town homes.. and so my ex said "yes, my ex wife needs to move out of her apartments as it's not safe for she and the children".. Well my ex told me, "hey.. this guy wants to rent out his townhouse".. "you recall the ones across from us"?? I almost fell over.. and I told my ex about all of this what God had showed me. Well after my lease ran out.. I moved into the exact one that was in my dream. I had no clue what it looked like until my ex gave me the keys from this guy.. When I walked in.. I almost fell to my knees, as it was the exact one in my dreams. I had told both of my sons about my dreams previous to this, many, many months earlier.. and I had wondered.. about all those dreams and visions. So when I walked in and saw what this townhouse looked like and where it was located and all I almost fell over. This is just one example. Most of my dreams are not so literal. This was one of them though that was exactly to a "T" . Most though are very, very symbolic. In some of these dreams about the townhouse, my children and all were involved as well. Some of these are still ongoing because of the symbolism involved.. showing that both of my sons would come to Yeshua/Christ and they have just this past year after moving into this exact townhouse. My daughter is yet to come to Yeshua.. and other things that God showed me are still yet to come to pass. So each of these dreams God showed me more and more details of what would come to pass. When we moved into this town house, this was truly a witness to my children of God's grace and His gift to me in dreams and Visions. So the dreams and visions of this one thing.. shown to me many times with God adding to it little by little, expanding the dreams.. God was showing me, also my children, His hand and providence.. and more. See, this was all FOR HIS GLORY, not mine and God was showing His most awesome love towards me and my family. Not that I felt that I deserved any of this.. for I am not worthy.. this was God's hand, not mine.

At the time I couldn't figure out all the symbolic parts of the dream as God had expanded out over time, but I surely understood this after all came to pass. Keep in mind the above dreams and visions took place over many years and this all came to pass this past year and still unfolding. My daughter is yet to come to Christ/Yeshua!! Hope this helps.. Actually in review this has actually even helped me a bit!! :)

HUGS!!!

Ann

hind'sfeet wrote:Me too and you're welcome!!!
That's really Cool I didn't know that at all and I love learning new things!!!

Amen

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:34 pm

TO continue this thought.. At the time that I had the dreams and open visions about these townhouses, I didn't know if to take this all literally or symbolically. Have had even before this time several open visions and a few dreams, so this was all new to me. It was not until the outworking of these dreams and visions that I was able to establish a pattern here. Later on the dreams and visions became much more complicated.. and also then the end time dreams and visions followed suite as well. It was as if God started out simple for me and this all grew from there. You can see this from the back drop of many of the other dreams I have posted on here, how they have changed and have become much more deep and profound. Can't say that God does this for all of us, as I am sure he does things differently for each. When I think back on this, I thank God that He did start out very simple for me. Later I realized the townhouse dreams and visions were mostly literal, with the symbolic added in later.. as He kept giving me more to go off of from these dreams.

Going back to what I was saying earlier.. it is that we are to practice hearing God's voice and way in which He talks to us, through dreams/visions and so forth. It seems to be when we are seeking HIM deeply, is when He responds.. This is part of what it is all about, to draw us to a closer relationship with Him and for us to be servants for HIM. :) Many times dreams will instruct us to what we are to do. Warning dreams, indicate we are to pray, to intercede, or at least what I have found to be the case. Have you ever awakened and found yourself like a sense of warning is going off inside of you, for some impeding doom?? This again is God's way of telling us to pray about whatever He lays on your heart. For a long time, I didn't understand what to do with these strong impressions, that I would have for certain things.. or about people, etc. Now I understand, just a little bit better :)!!!

Sorry that I went down such a long trail with all of this.. It takes a long time to learn God's language, but worth it all and then some.. I have a long ways to go but will get there.. All of us do.. Though for a long time it really bothered me as I thought, why if God has given me dreams, visions, words of knowledge, impressions and so forth, can't I fully understand what He's telling me. Actually thought I had something wrong with me for not understanding whatever. All of it is important for us to understand what He is showing us. Just keep praying and asking GOd to show you, to bring you understanding. Btw, talking to myself in all of this as much as I am to you all on here.. :)

Ann

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:54 am

Back to the dream!!! As I was sitting here thinking about this.. My son and his wife.. they were very young to have to get married.. Before they came to Christ.. my son got her pregnant.. and so they did the right thing by having the baby and all, but they are so immature.. to deal with it and cope with it all, they have thought to let me adopt their son. I wonder if this is part of this dream?? HELP!!!

Maybe not as as the dream is in a completely different setting and nothing to do with my family. Just clueless about what this dream means. I understand the water/pool would be speaking of the Holy Spirit. The baby has to be about a ministry is all I can think of.. someone handing it off to me?? I dunno???!!!

Just thinking out loud!!!

Ann

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:19 am

Still need help with someone to interpret this dream as well!!! HELP!!!!

Ann

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:34 am

Ann~ This information center is pertaining to the word of God. You have handled some information of knowledge, wisdom, prophecy, that is of a ''premature-understanding''....... Carnal minds hinder the growth of the spirit. Bare with me dont get discouraged just yet, there is a solutation. In 1 Cor. 3:8-9, Paul writes this: Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labor. 9} For we are laborers together with God: ye are God's husbandry,ye are God's building. The key to this chapter (information center/word) is this: We are laborers together with God {lit., ''God's fellow workers''} is the key to this chapter. This, in effect, restates the phrase in verse 8, he that planteth and he that watereth are one. Being a co-laborer with Christ brings us to a maturity in him and therefore gives us understanding when we labor in the word and which brings us into a maturity. When he plants information within us {this also is done by ministers/prophets/teachers aswell} we go to the word water-it and he gives the increase {verse 6}. The Lord wants to take you deeper....spiritualy. I will be here if you need me. I hope this is benefiting to you, and helps a great deal. The Lord is wanting to increase your descernment.

God Bless You Sister,
Sincerly, Halo

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top