Post by dani on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:55 am

not one interpretation?

dani

View user profile http://Mobivalet.com/ OC-Recruitng.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamed I had twins

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:30 pm

Dani
I don't know if you're trying to have children IRL, but this came to mind and please pray over what I've said:
i wonder if there will be something that will happen for you, that you wont be prepared for but you will be willing and excited to "go with the flow" so to speak? When I looked at your dream I thought about "double portion" or "double the blessing" and whatever it is, it may be a lot of responsibility and it will seem "stressful" but it will be a great reward?

I wonder since it was a boy and girl (fraternal twins) if it will be two different tasks that you'll involve yourself in? Are these some things you've been trying to get into for a while now, but haven't had any luck? I wonder if it is something that is spontaneous and it will mature quickly?

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dani on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:28 pm

Hi Desiree,
I have been trying to have a baby...I'll be 44 in January. I have had more than 7 visions from God in regard to a red head little girl....
BUT....I felt this wasn't related to literally having a baby.

I really like your insite about the fraternal twins being two differnet tasks.

My husband and I started a new business. Our website went up a few months ago and we are now seeing 20 to 30 sold daily! And retailers are calling us to carry our product! It could take off--retail is out of our expertise--totally relying on God for direction and wisdom.

We also run a temporary staffing business that died during the recession. We keep plugging away at resuscitating it. If these two businesses are symbolic of the fraternal twins I'm excited!

Thank you for your insite...God Bless You! I will keep you posted of the manifestation.

Danielle or Dani

dani

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:19 pm

When I read your dream, I had the same thoughts as Desiree...a double portion blessing over two things that you're involved in or will become involved in...

Keep us posted to let us know how things turn out! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:10 pm

...I agree with Desi and Lurdys. I will also be praying for you to conceive. It's NOT too late to have a child my sister...it's not too late! Don't pay attention to what the WORLD says...God controls ALL conception!!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dani on Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:30 pm

I appreciate everyone who has taken the time to respond to this dream. It means so much to me. I have longed to talk to other Christian women (and men) who experience dreams and visions and want to share them.

I have had at least 7 visions of a baby and over the years started to lose hope. I talked to elders in my church and they started telling me that satan was probably giving me the visions--and that satan is able to do that just to confuse me. Then they told me that it was just my own desire and I was causing myself to have visions. I told them that my friend had a vision too--they said that because she is my friend she might just want it for me so her vision is not valid.

These ladies were so negative. I believe these visions came from God--I must say these ladies did affect me for a period of about 3 months. It felt like abuse. However, it did cause me to study my gift and due to that I found this site. I am very thankful. Thank you ladies for your support. I will pray for you as well.

God is so creative...this dream could have been literal and symbolic at the same time. I'll keep you posted!

dani

Back to top Go down

Post by rbarnett on Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:00 pm

If He said it shall He not perform it? His promises are yes and amen. His word shall accomplish that which He has purposed to do. Only believe. It does not matter what it looks like . What did God say? He has the final word. It has already happened in the spirit and He has shown you but you must believe as if it is a reality so it can manifest in the natural. be it unto you according to your faith. Don't let the devil steal your promise child with doubt, unbelief or second-guessing. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

James 1:2-9
2Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 4Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. 5If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. 6But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. 7That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord; 8he is a double-minded man, unstable in all he does.

praying and believing with you and for you

rbarnett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:24 pm

Praise God DANI! TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!
God is able!!

Dreams were the main way that God communicated in bible days. Since God is the same and never changes (Malachi 3:6 and Hebrews 13:8) He is still in the blessing business and can still speak to us through dreams! He says in Joel 2:28 that in the last days we will dream dreams!

Keep having faith in God and remain faithful! God bless you!

We are praying for your success!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dream about twins

Post by Qianya on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:57 pm

I had a dream about twins last night and I have been thinking about it all day! The dream was so real and I felt so good when I woke up thinking about it. I started searching the internet about interpretations on dreams and I came across this website and I too am a Christian. I was reading some of the replies and I thought about my own situations. In my dream it was a boy and a girl. I am also a business owner of a boutique and I am in limbo with my business and it consumes my mind because I want it so bad. I feel like I have worked so hard and overcome obstacles and have not seen my business take off. I also had a miscarriage last year and I said if I got pregnant again, I would'nt mind having twins. In the dream I remember someone saying "you said you wanted twins and that what you got" basically I spoke it into existence. I feel a lot of different things about this dream....thoughts??

Qianya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Hi Qianya,

(not passed a test here)

I just thought I would mention one area of your dream.

You were looking for a crib for your twins to sleep/rest, but when you returned they were allready crawling.

This reminded me of His perfect rest. Some are called to plant, some water but He brings the INCREASE, as we rest in Him.

Mark 4:26-27 He also said, “This is what the kingdom of God is like. A man scatters seed on the ground. Night and day, whether he sleeps or gets up, the seed sprouts and grows, though he does not know how.”

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Qianya on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:34 am

Piano,

Thanks for your response. Wow, because my family has been telling me to Rest, rest in the Lord, rest my mind etc. Also what does
(not passed a test) mean? Are you saying I'm here b/c I havent passed the test? How did you conclude I was looking for a crib for the twins to rest? In the dream I don't remember birthing the twins but they were in a crib at hospital! That all I remember is that they were in a crib. If God is calling me to enter into his rest, which I believe he is, I wonder what the twins (boy and girl) represent? I really appreciate your response.

Qianya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:57 pm

Thanks for your response. Wow, because my family has been telling me to Rest, rest in the Lord, rest my mind etc. Also what does
(not passed a test) mean? Are you saying I'm here b/c I havent passed the test? How did you conclude I was looking for a crib for the twins to rest? In the dream I don't remember birthing the twins but they were in a crib at hospital! That all I remember is that they were in a crib. If God is calling me to enter into his rest, which I believe he is, I wonder what the twins (boy and girl) represent? I really appreciate your response.

Hi,

I could have been more clear, I have not taken the accuracy test here on the site, so thats what I meant by my opening.

In the dream you said you were looking for the perfect twin crib when you went to the baby store, and that is what lead me to believe that rest was #1 priority. Even your words, "perfect" as His Perfect Rest.

Pregnancy in dreams reminds me of the birth of new ministry, a New spiritual Gift that the Lord will bestow, (in this case it would be a double annointed gift) or even deliverance of a burden that one carries at times.
I do believe that the Lord will show you as you seek that particular answer with an open heart to what He tells you.
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matthew 11

Peace,

Piano

Last edited by piano on Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top