A dream about a relative about to die

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A dream about a relative about to die

Post by sperkins on Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:53 am

Hello,

The other night I dreamed about my cousin Tonya, my dad's niece, who I never have dreams about I speak to her occassionally, but she lives out of town where my parents live so I don't even see her often. In the dream I was at some place in someone's kitchen with my mom, and she was telling me Tonya was in the hospital and they said she had a virus and she only had 10 days to live. I started crying and I was praying to God and I was really crying hard and praying hard and I said God please let her live and not die, and I said God please come through for me this time. Then I woke up. I am not sure what this dream was trying to tell me, but when I woke up I started praying for protection for her and her family. It was strange because I have never had a dream about her ever and then I had one like this. If anyone could give me any insight on this dream I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

sperkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A dream about a relative about to die

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:30 am

Possibly is this person unsaved and maybe the Lord used you to pray for their salvation?

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sperkins on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:57 pm

That's a thought, I am not sure I will have to ask her. I know she goes to church a lot and my uncle is a decon in the church, but I am not sure she is saved.

sperkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top