a peaceful dream....a glimpse of heaven maybe?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a peaceful dream....a glimpse of heaven maybe?

Post by sperkins on Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:38 am

Hello,

I had a dream that I was walking through this field of tall grass, the place I was in was so peaceful and the grass was the prettiest green I had ever seen, I saw my mom sitting down in the grass and she was dressed in a white gown, as I was walking I looked behind me and my sister who is four years younger than I, my middle sister, was walking behind me and she was also dressed in a white gown. I started walking up this mountain and I looked up and the sky was so beautiful and the clouds were so white, I started raising my hands praising God and I started going up like floating up in the air, my fingers touched the clouds and I got scared so I came back down on the mountain, I looked behind me and my sister did the same thing and she came back down on the mountain. I walked further up the mountain and I came to a cliff, I looked down and the water was clear like crystal I raised my hands again, this time I didn't see my sister or was paying any attention to her, and I was praising God and I started to rise again but when my hands touched the clouds I was afraid and I came back down on the mountain and then I woke up. I don't know what this dream meant or what God was trying to tell me or why I was afraid when I was going up into the clouds. I would appreciate any interpretations. Thanks.

sperkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a peaceful dream....a glimpse of heaven maybe?

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:36 am

Sounds like a good dream like a confirmation. I think the fear is natural i've heard testimonies of people and their encounters with angels etc when the angel first enters in or they feel themselves ascending they feel a bit of fear of the loss of control and unknown.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top