giving birth in a dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

giving birth in a dream

Post by kellsy2004 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:51 am

hello fellow dreamers.I had a dream several months ago that I had a child,the birthing was vivid and grapic with blood and everything.The child came out with ease,I didnt feel pain.Ive always wondered what it meant?

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: giving birth in a dream

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:38 am

sounds like new level in the spirit= birthing a new level

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:17 pm

I don't know if this has happened already or will happen in the future. But, I wonder if you will participate (project, job, ministry, whatever) that wont take a lot of effort but it will be easy to you--like fall into your lap so to speak?

When I think of your dream I think of Matthew 6:33-seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things (money, husband, favor, etc) will be added (like a magnet) unto you.

I must say, that when I started seeking God first and not the things first, things have been attaching themselves to me like a magnet. When you do it God's way, it can't help but go in the right order! If you do what you're supposed to do (obey God's commandments, help others in their situations, make God your focus, etc) God will give you the things that youre in need of and the desires of your heart (Psalm 37:4).

I say this to say, it seems like the birth came easy to you because it wasn't a struggle for you. You had all the signs of the pregnancy taking place (ex: the blood, the birthing etc) but you had no pain. Whatever it is that is going to happen for you, it will come with ease and it will be no pain involved (even though, it should be?) I look at that as a good thing.

please pray on what I've said
Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Hi kellsy,
I agree with both previous replies but just wanted to share what happened to me after I had a very similar dream 2months ago. The birth was also very easy and i questioned why it was so painless as well.
And then all of a sudden God has released me into the ministry here in church that i'd been praying over for the last 3 years to happen(this process i'd call the 'pregnancy'before the birth). I wasn't sure how soon it would happen but after the dream until the manifestation the whole process of getting the ministry up and running has happened very easy, just like in my birthing dream, which truly has been a miracle. Yes,some things i worried about to get organised, but God is in total control and everything has just started to flow.
Whatever it is thay u've been 'pregnant' with over the last months/years even, i think God is showing you it's been done and it's happening and HE is making it easy for you. Praise God!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:43 pm

PRAISE GOD TRAVELLER!

THATS HOW GOD WORKS! HE LETS US KNOW HOW THINGS WILL BE BEFORE THEY HAPPEN SO WE WONT BE TAKEN BY SURPRISE!

THE HOLY GHOST BROUGHT THE DREAM BACK TO YOUR REMEMBRANCE WHEN YOU ACTUALLY ENTERED INTO YOUR SEASON OF MINISTRY!

GOD IS AWESOME!

Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:17 am

thank you guys so much.i just thought of pasting the dream yesterday,i guess God is saying somethig.Thank you JESUS!love you guys.may God continue to give you more anointing for revelation and interpretation.

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top