Walking over the plank

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walking over the plank

Post by Rocky123 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:54 am

I had this dream the other dream and wonder if someone could help me.

I was walking down this road with this lady and she walked on this plank. The plank snapped and she started to fall in. I managed to catch her before she fell. We carried on walking when she walked on another plank and again the plank snapped and she was fallling down the hole and again I caught her before she fell in. We carried on walking when she walked on another plank and again the plank snapped and she started to fall into the hole. Again I caught her before she fell in. After the third time, she said, "That's it, I'm not doing that again"

Rocky123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walking over the plank

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:41 am

Sounds like someone you know is walking the wrong path and you (Holy spirit) are there to pick them up and place their feet on solid ground finally they learned their lesson.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Walking over the plank

Post by Rocky123 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:00 am

I thought that as well, but wasn't too sure, but now that I have your confirmation, it makes me feel a little bit better.

Rocky123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:44 am

Rocky~ This type of event in a dream is a recurring-happening. When one encounter's this, it is usually a call for repentence for whatever the case may be, okay. The word ''stumble'' cries out loud here. Sometimes one may have to avoid situations that is a recurring event that causes one to stumble and lose sure-footage and try another way.....the Lord's way, and not our way. It appears that in your dream you as well will be tried in ''patience'' as to dealing with others. The over all view turns out quite well in the end, when a realization is observed due to repentance (to turn) as to what to do, and not what to do (I'm not doing that again). I believe this dream maybe for you therefore making it a testing of your patience to see how you will react in situations. The Lord allows us to be tested and tried to see what he can trust us with for a latter date, these things most certainly work on our patience, Amen.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top