Several Dreams about EX-Fiance????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Several Dreams about EX-Fiance????

Post by keekee on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:48 pm

Hello, I am a born again and spirit-filled believer and in the last few months. I have had several dreams about an EX.

1. I continue to dream that we are travelling together, on a huge cruise boat, a charter bus and a car each different times. I didn't know the destination but he was with me clearly.

2. This morning was a clear and vivid dream, we went to go the rent a movie and we got the princess and the frog, when we got to the rental place, he opened my car door, held my hand and was very affectionate while we were getting the movie.

We've been apart since June 08 and I've talked to him just one time from then to now. We didn't have a bad break-up, I left MO and moved to VA and we just grew apart. He was a good guy with a few insecurities. There hasn't been anything to make me just randomly start dreaming or thinking about him. I've been asking the Lord to reveal to me who my husband is to be and that's when I started having these dreams. I've been told the any type of transportation means ministry. Ask me any questions and I'd be glad to answer them.

Thank you!

keekee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Several Dreams about EX-Fiance????

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:44 am

almost sounds prophetic. i'd be willing to ask you next year what came of this dream. I would have said he represented your past but since you revealed what you've been praying about.........

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:53 pm

KeeKee
I've been in the "same boat" as you literally and boy has it been uncomfortable at times!! In my case, my breakup was bad but the Lord has revealed and restored over time! PRAISE GOD! All Glory to him!

I wonder if you've been missing your ex lately? Depending on how you dream, it could be a result of your missing him and you still having feelings for him OR it could be that you will see him again one day and you guys will reconnect as real good friends. By the changing of transportation (boat, charter bus, cars) I wonder if its a transitionary thing? Like stages you both have gone through at different times in your life or through the relationship? (ex: cruising, big transition in relationship due to your moving (ex: bus) and different cars, maybe living different lives-as you've mentioned growing apart)?

I find it interesting that the movie you rented was the princess and the frog. In some way did you feel like your ex was a nice guy but not someone you would necessarily date at first glance? He has potential so to speak? The movie is a child movie and I wonder if your relationship with your ex represented a "child like" innocent type of love? Only time will tell if he comes back into your life again or shows some interest in the future, but I wouldn't doubt it.

Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top