Two Dreams & Then Real Warfare

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Dreams & Then Real Warfare

Post by sword&scepter on Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:39 pm

Greetings everyone, Tuesday night I had a dream that I was with a group of people doing some sort of work or clean up at some ragged buildings, the buildings seemed to have been on fire or something, I didn't smell smoke but that's how they looked. The ground was covered in wet soot & mud & there were dead dogs, in some places as if they were hit by some sort of plauge or catastrophe, also there were piles of feces in different places around the property. I was wearing a greyish powder blue t-shirt, lite blue jeans, & some canvas sneekers that matched the shirt (they had thick white soles.. I would never wear this stuff but it was me & I was fresh & clean this day & was wondering why I came or volunteered to come to work that day)

I saw some other workers both male & female they were wearing dark blue jeans, sneekers, & blue football jerseys (I think they had red short sleeves & whit numbers) we were discussing something about the work but I don't remember what but I said something to the effect of "it's a lot of stuff are you sure you want me to dump it here"? The supervisor or whoever he was said to do it so I did.
I picked up a shovel & lifted a pile of feces from somewhere & dropped it where I was ordered to, some other workers came out of the building & were astounded to see all of this mess come off of one small shovel. It was lots of dark black dog feces some had maggots in them, there were also grey & black clam shells with green flys crawling on them & some beer can lids or links. ( or whatever they're called)
Two of the workers began to vomit some white frothy stuff at the site of it & I began to feel vomit rising in my chest..., then I woke up with my heart beating fast & vomit in my throat, I cried out to the Lord & just began to pray. All that day and the next I felt sickly each time I thought of the scene..

Two nights later I dreamt that I was with a few people to do some work or help some people in need in a large building we went in & could see that the building was ragged on the inside, I looked around & something suggested to me to head upstairs so I told the team & proceeded to but someone warned me to watchout for large rats in the building and that there were some so bold that they would not run from you but stop & challenge you to make them leave.

I looked to my left & saw a big grey & black rat the size of a puppy (with no tail) climbing up a rusty pipe.. (As I type this something evil has just entered my atmosphere) I then turned forward & saw a group of rats at the top of the stairs trying to scare us so we thought out a plan & moved forward.
when we arrived at the top I ended up on the roof & noticed that we'd been "Hoodwinked" I was now looking from about 50-60 feet above ground to the view of the city it was a sunny late afternoon.
I heard a news report about a building burning down & the residents being displaced so I thought to myself why are we here if there's no one to help? The roof had small man sized holes & one that was about 35-40 feet in diameter. I had gone out pretty far & needed to get back without falling through so another person was talking to me as I jumped over each hole & walked some makeshift planks.

I made it to safety then I woke up with my heart raceing & aching legs as if I'd been jumping hurdles.

On Friday night I visted a singles ministry at my church for the first time & while there fellowshipping I reconized a guy (who'd I'd never met due to our church having 4 services & over 10,000 members) who was in my first dream & was the first one to vomit.. He's a great solid guy, I don't know what part he'll play in my life but I KNOW IT WAS HIM.. Some of the others there?? Maybe...

Last night I visted a friend who's still growing in Christ & was shareing some things about her childhood that were tragic & this led her to tell me about a vivid dream & an almost audible voice telling her that "It wasn't her fault" the things that happend to her as a child. Then the next night she said she dreamt that something had crawled in her bed but it seemed so real..
When I first entered her home I felt a heaviness, then sadness, then as she told me the story I was attacked pretty hard, I felt fear, heaviness, anger, gloom, depression,hate, & a few other things.
As she contiued to talk, I just told her to turn off the television & let's pray.
I began to pray in her her home & began to be attacked even harder..., I looked up at her stairs & was like "oh well, I'll just cover the house from here" but I felt led to go upstairs & continue the fight when I arrived to her bedroom her dog began to growl at the room then went halfway down the stairs but continued to stand with his ears peeled back & growling..
I just continued to pray but something demonic in her room began to suck air outta my lungs & clog my throat, I contiued to call upon the Lord & plead the blood of the lamb of God, ask the Lord to send his mighty warrior angels to make war, & for the Holy Spirit to fill this place.This was truly a battle & it's the first time that I've ever done this outside of my own home but after about 45 minutes there was peace.. Pheeeww....,

Can anyone make heads or tails of my dream week??

Thanks sooo much,
Juan

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Dreams & Then Real Warfare

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:48 am

You had a lot going on but this sounds to me like spiritual conditions of people surrounding you. possibly people you will minister to.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rbarnett on Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:52 pm

Juan,

After much prayer and revelation from God:

Your dreams are warnings. You have or are presently associating with people that have deep rooted issues and need to be delivered as indicated by vomiting, feces-waste, dead dogs). The people in your dream appear to be be someone you know work or interact with closely.

However, there are levels of warfare and knowing the timing of God is critical. The enemy is trying to trap you by capitalizing on your generosity of heart to help others knowing the delivering power of Christ.

The buildings (type of building reveal who or type of person) represent the dilapidated state of the individuals you are with. This shows you are familiar with the people and are associated or ties with them because of a common cause, task or goal. You have a desire to help others but, if you are out of the timing of God, or have not been fully equipped, you put your self at great risk.

Feces and destruction state represented the aftermath caused by the condition the person/ministry (building) was or is in. The outer appearance is a facade bc it does does not reflect the true inner state of the person/people.

Pipes represent source. Pipes take needed material to a designated spot. However, they ar often not visble to the naked eye bc they are often underground (inner workings that provide make soemthing work). In this dream-they represent the heart for it gives life. Man looks at the outward appearance, but God looks at the heart. The condition of the heart represents the condition of a man. As water reflects the face of a man, the heart reflects the man. So as a man thinks in his heart, so is he. rust indicates pipe is clogged or backed up and is not working and can't do it's job.

Flies, maggots & rats suggest infestation. Rats are demonic spirits working together to protect the strongman and keep the light of Christ out. A house divided against itself cannot stand. The demonic influence/oppression is still present, but multiplying and will spread and contaminate others. This is the trap - because of desire to help others, these spirits will try to attack and attach themselves to you to oppress and torment you. This is dangerous because your actions give them legal access in the spirit and create a portal to transfer between you and them. This is why you have been getting attack. pray and seek God. This may be a level of warfare you are not ready for or need assistance with.

In regards to the thing that crawled in bed with your friend. Did she say if it tried to do anything to her. It sounds like it may have been incubus-a demonic spirit of the night that attacks women in their sleep and has intercourse with them. Their body will respond just as it does during intercourse.

Your friend battles depression, unforgiveness, self-loathing, & deep anger just to name a few. She hears voices,is tormented and has problems sleeping. She desires peace, but does not know how to achieve, but is desperate to get it. Thoughts of suicide plague her mind in search of this peace. Was she raped or molested in her childhood? She is desperate and the enemy is trying to take her out. There is a presence in her home. She needs deliverance and her home needs to be spiritually cleansed. Greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world.

Will be in prayer for her.

Peace & Blessings

rbarnett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:33 pm

Thanks rbarnett, My work schedule has kept me pretty busy but now I have some holiday time to sit still and try to figure some things out.
I have decided to allow people to make they're own choices and for me to make mines. As of last week I was invited out by a couple of friends and I declined, they're great people but a little too close to people who are into various false beliefs.

I think it's one thing to attend holiday functions with family or co-workers but to just keep this type of company can rub off on you.
So I intentionally declined cause I didn't want to hear about the kabaalah, buddah, scientology, & various hole filled christian theories.
Yes timing is essential & I'ved learned to not go into great debates or go into warfare for people who hold onto whatever things they choose.
I remember early in my walk I was going to war for a relative who's into islam & deals with mental illness I was commanding for the enemy to "Let Him Go" In JESUS NAME!! & so on (LOL) well later that night I was greatly attacked & wondered "where'd that come from"? LOL

So even now I pray for the same people but these days I'll allow the Holy Spirit to lead & guide on how to pray, what to pray, & how long etc;. So I am still learning that no matter what to keep God first and to make sure that I've been on the same page & following the Lord before I do anything.

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:29 pm

Seek ye first the kingdom of God.

You have a good heart.

May God bless you as you seek him
May your heart and ears hear his voice
I ask that God take preference over you, and hold you high

True Flight

View user profile