Repost: Wedding Ring Surprise? (entire dream)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: Wedding Ring Surprise? (entire dream)

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:26 pm

This is from a VERY long dream so bear with me please:
I'm at a house gathering with some people that I work with (associate principal, a prekindergarten class, some women from the cafeteria, some volunteer parents, my parents, and my siblings). I'm in the kitchen with alot of other people and suddenly my ex shows up. My ex enters the house first and his wife follows behind him. I see my ex walk into one room watching television with everyone (he was sitting on a high table with everyone else shoulder-to-shoulder in the front row right next to my dad; he had on a dark gray outfit. I knew this was my ex because he had a bald head; everyone was watching televsion-I guess Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt; talking about babies? Angelina was smiling). I didn't say anything to my ex even though I know he saw me and I him. I began to walk around the house and observe. I overhear people talking about my ex and his wife. Someone (I think my ex's pastor whom I used to be close with) even told everyone to leave a room for my ex and his wife so they can get some rest. While walking around, I saw a piece of black construction paper that was written on with white chalk. The paper had two separate beds side by side on it and there was one letter written above each vertical rectangle (which represented the beds); I assumed my ex and his wife didn't sleep together in the same bed. I also saw a baby's car seat on the floor (it was blue and red with more blue in it than red--which was moreso towards the back of the seat). There was also a whole bunch of baby stuff/gifts around the seat. I wondered: "why did they bring all this stuff in here? Doesn't the carseat belong in the car?" (I know I ask too many questions don't I?lol)...Again, my ex saw me at one point but he said nothing to me and I didn't say anything either--just looked. I remember going into another room and my children from school coming up to me one by one. My ex was in the background watching as they approached me and began hugging me. They called me the usual "Ms. Taylor". The kindergarten teacher (who I mentioned in the beginning) was in the room looking happy as she began hanging up clothes and vaccuuming. I knew my ex was there (I saw him from my peripheral as he kept looking at me) but again, I said nothing and pretended I didnt see him. One child came up to me and gave me lots of jewelry bracelets/necklaces (rubies, pearls,silver,etc). I was so honored and surprised! "This for me?" I asked and began choking up and hugged the little girl close. I told her I would wear the jewelry often (all the time). For some reason, i wanted my ex to see the attention I was getting and how I was getting along well without him! (I know, bad right?lol) I wanted him to see how I was more focused on the child even though he was there! I saw my ex's wife (she had on glasses, and again, 'white' shirt, and brown hair). We didn't say anything to eachother either while in passing (side note: I have never seen my ex's wife in real life, but have heard some things about her. I'm curious to know why she always is wearing white in my dreams? I think its significant) I made sure that I didn't get in the way of my ex's relationship and progress (if any) even though I was somewhat curious. My sibling was conversing with my ex (in real life, this sibling relayed alot of info to me about her conversations with my ex-which at times included me).
**Finally, I remember walking down this white hallway of a school? and admiring my figure. I loved how I physically looked in my khaki pants (which my ex loved!) Some people were waiting around for me to help them with something. When we reached the elevator going up and then entered a room, everyone said: SURPRISE!!!! I dreamt my ex (who was also mixed with another guy who was bigger/brighter) was sitting at a table that had a red/white striped table cloth (picnic-like) and I was sitting by an elevator. There were 2 cakes and decorations (rose/pink/green) everywhere, and I assumed that this was a "surprise party" for me! He said, "you're my wife" and I saw him hold up a plastic box (the plastic cartridges that some unopened items from the store come in) that resembled the small box that an engagement ring comes in. I never saw the ring but he got up from the table as if he were coming towards me to propose. A lot of people were around (some known/unknown) I held my head down in overwhelming astonishment and disbelief; people were cheering and telling me that I needed to be more excited. Even though I was excited, I really didn't know how to respond! I had no idea this party was for me! I had no idea that this guy had interest in me, I assumed he was with someone else! My ex began explaining things to me abou this relationship and his wife. He told me that his wife was a "computer geek" that they were good friends and that they just got "caught up". Somebody asked my ex about the marriage and he said, he "forlonged the marriage". (I dont' know if that is a real word, but that's what I heard in my dream). He said that someone else tried to force him (coerce him) into marriage as well but he wasn't going to do that either. He said he "forlonged" that as well. what I assume the child came as a result of the "intimacy". Today was a celebration and my ex/man smiled and seemed really happy. I didn't know what to say!!!

**Side note: There has also recently been this guy friend of mine who has expressed deep interest in me and has been liking me for a long time (even when I was with my ex). My ex knows this guy personally and has even suggested (in the past) that this guy could be my husband! I brushed off the idea because the guy was with someone else at the time, but I am overwhelmed/excited that he likes me! He is truly a man of God and is an elementary teacher as well! He's a really cool guy. What do you guys think of this? Sorry for the length!
smooches bubblegum
desiree (starpop)

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost: Wedding Ring Surprise? (entire dream)

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm

i'll get to this very soon Desiree happy dance thanks for posting the rest!
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:33 pm

i think you will be surprised to find who your husband to be is. I honestly feel this guy in your dream could be symbolic for someone you love that is bigger and better than your ex! YOU GET EXTRA!!! does that make sense? I TOTALLY think you should give this new guy a chance...you may be surprised at what happens with it happy dance
love,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:28 am

I thought about that too Daph! Remember I told you that God said I will "Be surprised" by who it is?! I guess his conversation sorta reminds me of my ex and I wanted to be cautious. He seems really nice and "Godly" (yes, this is what I want!!!lol)...What do you think the part with the children meant (you know the jewels and everything?) thanks for your help and response Daph (I appreciate it dearly)!!
*Lets see what God will do!!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:18 pm

i think it represents how much they bless you and treasure you. you wanted your ex to see that...because maybe thats how you always wanted him to see you. Make sense?
love,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:52 am

It does! I always wanted him to see that I was indeed a treasure!! Oh, well--the next man will "truly see that I am a good woman"!!
thanks again
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:57 pm

AMEN GIRL!!
Love,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:16 pm

Sorry i am late on this....sooooo busy :0(
the surprise definitely sounds like you are going to a be with a man that you least expected! And you know that bible verse that the Latter will be greater than the past????? YUP! You said he was bigger and brighter than your ex- and this man is going to be of a greater...the brighter part keeps making me think of the anointing...like he will be an anointed man of God....
Wow... you better pray about this new guy...he sounds like a gift...:0)

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:18 am

That's okay Una (I completely understand!!lol) Glad you're back though--I missed ya!!! kiss I have met someone new, but I am kind of unsure about him (he kinda reminds me slightly of my ex), and of course this may just be me, being apprehensive! He definitely is someone I never expected him to like me and vice verca!) I am praying and trying to keep on my guard--because even though something looks good, doesn't always mean it is! We will see what happens! Whoever my husband is "he will be a true man of God" as someone already prophesied to me (and thanks Una for that further confirmation!) I will DEFINITELY keep in prayer and that God will bring much clarity! I can't wait for my gift!!!
smooches and thank you guys so much for your responses!
desiree (starpop) praiseGod

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top