Is there a meaning here?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is there a meaning here?

Post by newleaf on Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:51 pm

I went to see an old friend. He was standing up ( he cannot stand in real life)
He was wearing red pajamas and said " Ill fire up the grill he was grilling a small amount of chicken and rolls inside on an indoor grill in the kitchen. there semed to be clutter around.
We looked outside and saw snow covered mountains with paths
It was the highest Jewish holiday of the year. I asked him if he celebrated it he is ethnically Jewish he said he used to along time ago.
His mom was coming home and I noticed I was wearing red pajamas and wondered why did I drive here in my pajamas? Also my hair seemed messy like I hadnt washed it yet.My older daughter was with me.

newleaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is there a meaning here?

Post by Halo on Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:57 pm

Justblueskies~ I have often learned throughout this Christian walk of life that the Lord works in mysterious ways that causes one to say ''okay that is strange or huh!!! or on occasions ''that's a God-thing''. It appear's here within the contents of your dream that one would have to ask is this for me or someone else, or both? The dream starts out with you being the subject and the object is...."journing, comming to, in the distance''. The feverant prayers (heated-up) of a righteious man availeth much. It causes one to ''stand'' and get ''all fired'' up for God, therefore bringing one out of a lulliby, and causes one to look unto the hills (mountains) which cometh our help, and shows us the paths of rightenous, Amen.

Sincerly, Halo
Yes, there is a meaning here.

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newleaf on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:42 pm

Amen! I was driving to church and saw the mountains across from the church and one of the songs this am was Mighty to save-Savior you can move the mountains!

newleaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:21 am

God is so good.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top