help understand strange dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

help understand strange dream

Post by pam on Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:45 am

hii mia, am a born again christian since end 07,the past 4yrs have been my darkest as av been thro' a break up from a longterm relationship,leavin me raising my son alone.however since June09 things ave turned so well 4 me av had many break throughs in my life i know my best days r ahead of me.my ex(now in a different country) who is not saved now wants to get back with us when he ended the relationship to begin with, ave been seekin God to show me if our reunion is His will 4 me.in the mean time this two dream have come up so...
i need help with 2 interpratations of dreams 1. last month on 2 different occasions,two of my friends unknown to each other dreamt that i was pregnant.in real life am not pregnant and cant be as am waitin till my weddin day...
2. then 2 nights ago i dreamt my son and i were returning home from an event @ which i noticed a big black snake & nobody else noticed the snake and i didn't feel alarmed or raise the alarm.upon arriving home i twice noticed the same black snake coiled in our front garden under my front window(which was open) i sensed the snake was aware of me but again i wasn't alarmed & didn't call for help though i felt (in the dream)snakes aren't safe but i did nothing about this snake.after a while i felt i should probably close the window as i didnt want the snake to come in,as i closed the window the snake lifted itself as wanting to come in but i managed to close the window however i noticed part of the curtain was still hanging out the window so i opened the window slightly pulling the curtain back in, then suddenly the snake was raised in the middle of my living room,frightened i rushed to the corridor closing the door behind me, shouting to my son to stay upstairs(in the dream my son never became aware of the snake)i thought to ring the emergency services holding the phone to make the call i peeped back in the living rm and the snake had disapeared though in the dream i felt it was still somewhere in the living rm. i woke up never having made the call.
are the 2 dreams linked? cld this concern my ex? is it someone else who is close(in the same country) have i already let them in my life? will i be ok?

pam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: help understand strange dream

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:33 pm

This is just my observations and might not even be the truth of the issue or just a small part of it.

I can't say anything for the 1st dream but the 2nd dream black snakes in real life are very poisonous (black adder). You were complacent about it and careless and you basically let it in your home because you were careless. You had a warning that it was dangerous but you ignored it. Apparently others in your home are unaware of the dangers and could easily become victims. That's what i saw in the dream as a whole, speaking only for the dream. Could be a parallel of what is going on in real life?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rbarnett on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:00 pm

Pam,

Snakes represent the enemy. You perceive/detect his presence, but overlook or ignore its presence bc you don't feel threatened. However, the open windows gives the snake access. As long as it remained open it didn't try to get in The enemy lies dormant as long as he knows he has access. The minute you try to close him out he rears his head.

Something/someone has been troubling you. This person/thing has major role in your life (indicated by the living room)and your quite comfortable with him/it. This is why you see the snake but are not alarmed and take the necessary precautions to remove it. Although you know this may not be in your best interest, you think about it often in your mind and constantly as the Lord what you should do. Your spirit desires to do the will of the Lord, but your heart wants to satisfy its own desires and hold out hope. Because of this, you have left the window open. When you realize the danger of leaving open and close it, the snake comes in and disappears., The enemy is hiding, waiting for the right moment to strike. Pray and ask God to expose him and close the door. You must severe the tie so the enemy can no longer come in and out of your life.

rbarnett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pam on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:41 am

hii Hind's Feet thank you for your observation which i will consider as i continue in prayer.
God bless you

pam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pam on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 am

thanxs rbarnett!
wow!wow! spot on! thank you for ur interpretation it adds to somethings i thought it might be.observing that because its in the living room its someone close -that helps alot as now i can narrow it down to whom it might be.i will continue to seek Gods face on how to handle situations in my life that mirror this dream.thank you once again and God bless you

pam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:03 am

I agree with both hindsfeet and rbarnett. I also would like to add that when you are pregnant in dreams, it usually symbolic of being pregant with vision, ministry or the promises of God. It would be just like the devil to bring attack into your life in order to prevent the birth of these things.

All I can hear in my inner man for you is "BEWARE"! You should spend more time in the Word of God to heighten your discernment because as the others stated, you were comfortable with the "snake" even when you were aware it was dangerous to you!

Blessings to you!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:18 am

Yahweh bless you Pam!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pam on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:24 am

thank you cholette its funny how God works have just send a message to rbarnett asking what the pregnaancy dreams are all about and as i prepared to log off i saw you response.God bless you and continue to lead you

pam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top