affair with television star

View previous topic View next topic Go down

affair with television star

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:15 am

I had a dream last night that I engaged in sexual intercorse with someone who was on the television last night. I wasn't thinking of them when I feel asleep. i had been reading a christian book, about receiving only the responsibilities that God gives us. I had said that evening to my husband that sex to me was not important. In the dream it was the greatest feeling of overwealming love and natural wonderful togetherness I had ever experienced in my life! It was perfect sexual experience. I was so happy when I woke up. I wanted to be there forever with my man. I do not experience this in my waking hours. Any idea's?

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: affair with television star

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:11 am

It sounds as if a spirit of lust crept into your dreams. It's demonic. You were having sex with someone not your husband (against God's word) It sounds like you allowed an open door when you told your husband sex isn't that important. Now if sex is still important to him but not to you then you're allowing an ope door for the enemy to come in. You may not cheat but if hubby isn't getting ssatisfied at home then he's open game for all the female demons out there. It sounds like something needs to be healed and restored in your relationship. Siad with Love, cause getting cheated on is not fun.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:37 am

Thank you. I know affair's are alful within a marriage/ relationship. I wouldn't cheat in the natural. I also know he wouldn't cheat in the natural. I know what you mean tho, about opening one's self up to evil spirit's. My husband is constantltey attacked by spirits in the night. he is allway's oppressed. He goes to different pastor's/church's to find the answer, to receive deliverance to no avail. He has fasted, pray's all the time, read's the word and other christian books all the time. Only still to be attacked. Yes we need healing and restoration in the sexual area of our marriage. We have sought help!

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:55 am

Juewls I'm thinking that your dream has nothing to do with "sex" per se, but possibly the intimacy. Is this something lacking in your marriage with your husband? Sex is an act, but when it comes to a husband and a wife, it's the expression of their intimacy. If you are struggling in that area in real life, then what you experienced and enjoyed in the dream was about the intimacy.

Please pray on what I've said...

Also, a scripture comes to mind. I'm not sure what this means to you, but I'm sharing it because it came to me..."Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control" (1 Corthians 7:5).

Blessings to you and your husband and I will be praying for the two of you!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:07 am

Jewels~ Perhaps this may be of help, When one is faced with such turmoil in life's woes, we in return, turn the Lord, right? It appears as to ''what to do about it''.....we war not against flesh and blood but against the princepalities of the air (spirits). What to do about it is simple.....We speak to the very core of the problem, the spirit of oppression and depression which hold's one down and keeps one oppressed. Bind and loose some things in Jesus name, be loosed from this, and therefore allow the Joy to be restored to its rightful owners, you and your hosehold. It is there for the taking!!!!! Stand square on your feet, and take back what the enemy has stole....don't tell God how big your strom is, tell the storm how big your God is....Hallajah!!!!!

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:50 pm

Thanks everyone. Yes I agree Cholette, it was a wonderful warm feeling of togetherness, intimacy as you said. Perhaps I have walked alone for too long! I may have many walls of protection that I have not experienced intimacy yet. Just a thought. Perhaps the Lord was trying to show me the wonder he created between man and woman. As I am blind to that as yet. I say sex is not important to me. God says it is a gift he has given us within a marriage. Therefore a gift from God, has to be good. I know the man in my dream was not my husband, so that part is not correct, but I will also see some good in it. If I were to be able to experience that with my husband, the world would be a wonderfull place. God bless all.xx

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top