Intrepretation of a dream .....Spider

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Intrepretation of a dream .....Spider

Post by shirley on Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:17 am

My daughter recently had an eye infection which looked ghastly...it was sure a satanic attack...she almost lost her eye ..but GOD was good and saved it she is still recovering by teh damage caused by internal injury...the docs say that she will lose her sight a bit but we are standing on the promises of GOD for a total healing. She is a born again and truly trusts the Lord for her healing...

Now after this particular incident in her life she is now having dreams of a spider (just one). SHe says that it is a very artistic one and is sitting in a web. The spider is about the size of your thumb and pointer finger when formed a circle. The spider is sitting in a web the web cannot be seen its hanging in mid air. She is being seeing this continuously.

Could you please interpret this for me....

Thanks and God bless!!

shirley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Intrepretation of a dream .....Spider

Post by Cholette on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:18 am

Shirley, the first thing that came to my mind when your daughter described the spider as "artsy" was "Crafty". This is another word for deceitful, cunning and sly. Spiders are never good, from my experience, so you should pray over her and rise up in the authority over the plots and schemes of the enemy!!!

I also find it amazing that your daughter had an attack in her eye which led to an infection. I really believe with all of my heart that your daugher has a strong gifting in her life to see in the spiritual realm. As a child, I had eye infections CONSTANTLY!! My mother was always going to the doctors office with me because of this. It wasn't until I became an adult that the Lord showed me that I had a strong gift of seeing in the spirit realm. My discernment is pretty keen. Though I may not say much, the Lord shows me things. You should seek the Lord regarding what I just said and how it relates to your daughter.

Blessings to you!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:50 pm

Thanks Cholette...yes it is true what you saying.....She does have a little of the discernment spirit. My daughter sings beautifully for the Lord. Her father and her sing for the church sometimes. She loves the Lord so much. She is a very clever child and always stand on the merit list in class. She just turned 18 in October and this thing happened...she questions me as to say why did God allow this.....and I keep telling her that it is for His Glory....A pastor also told me that there is a kind of witch craft that has been done to her so that she would not advance in her studies....but we prayed and broke it. She is staying away from home in the college hostel and its only God who protects her.

Yes I do believe the battle belongs to our God..who has already won it for us at calvary.

God bless

shirley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:22 am

Shirley
my sons too have suffered great affliction, both a target, even in the womb. My 8 yr old has had 3 eye surgeries, one that got a staph infection and they too said he could've gone blind. They both have seen since 2, the enemy in the spirit taunting them, scaring them,by visiting in their old room. I was a weak christian at that time and knew nothing of warfare or the love of God. When I comprehended the love of God, I knew my authority in Him. When I began my intimacy with the Lord, reading his word everything changed. We since moved and glory to God, life is day and night when all have fully embraced Jesus. I see this as an amazing opportunity to be in constant intercession for your daughter, to call upon a love walk between her and the FAther, that she too would cultivate her own intimacy and know her authority in him. As far as the Lord allowing things, I always point to the word in my case with my sons afflictions/diagnosis:

1As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. 2His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?”

3“Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” said Jesus, “but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life.

John 9:1-3

I love the Lord and His overwhelming goodness, encourage your daughter in the word and pray she understands her authority in Him.

Often times children don't understand they have a rightful place in the throne room and at the feet of Jesus~ Be encouraged!

Love

DeAnna

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:08 pm

Thanks DeAnna for your encouragement. This I do believe God has a great plan for her in her life. I do pray that both my children would grow in knowing that JESUS is their all in all.

Love

Shirley

shirley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:32 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top