Looking with Anticipation, Makeshift Church, Something in the Night Sky with Hebrew label, Candlesticks and a Rising Greek Bust?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking with Anticipation, Makeshift Church, Something in the Night Sky with Hebrew label, Candlesticks and a Rising Greek Bust?

Post by KNIGHTED1 on Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:45 pm

I don't have a clue what this dream could mean, if anything, but here's what I dreamed the other night,

I was standing with a group of people in a semi-open field off of a road near a residence or some other structure just before dark looking up in anticipation of something appearing or in search of something expected in the sky. The next moment I was among a group of people I recognized in a building in which a friend of mine owned and who was being thanked for allowing it to be used for a makeshift church. I was teasing him about this because he's not a believer, although he is sympathetic. The next scene was myself outdoors in the night, lots of stars, no moon watching something bright and made up of a large faceted structure with 4 or 5 outside corners to it and a half dozen Hebrew letters in a row written within but on top of a smaller structure. The entire structure was moving away from me in the sky but was low enough and at a distance to eventually be blocked out of view as it went behind what I believe was my home. I can not read Hebrew but I did recognize the letters as being Hebrew. In a bit I went inside to have my son take a video camera outside in case it was still visible. It was not, but where I anticipated it would likely be when returning outside was a small patch of sky void of stars very slightly lite up. Out of this void and momentarily fixed in the nightime sky was a brass colored candlestick which then fell from the sky along with many others. Just as the last candlestick fell the upper half of a bearded Greek statue ascended into this void and disappeared. There was writing across this statue and it was in Greek. Again, I can't read Greek but I know it when I see it. That was the end of my dream.

KNIGHTED1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking with Anticipation, Makeshift Church, Something in the Night Sky with Hebrew label, Candlesticks and a Rising Greek Bust?

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:04 am

I would love it if you could look up hebrew alphabet and greek letters and see if any look familiar as that was a big point.

LAST CANDLESTICK- i think of the Chanukah Menorah- the 8th and final day then the lord provided again.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top