Multiply Second Marriges

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Multiply Second Marriges

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:05 pm

My dream left me with an encouraging feeling. I was in college and my best friend was getting married again. When she introduced me to her new fiance. I was sad she and her first husband had divorced, but happy she and found happieness again. I then was walking around the college campus and I ended up in the caferia of the hotel on campus. I was walking on tables and kept excusing myself as I past people. I thought "Here i go not were i am suppose to be." Then i immediately was in my grandmothers house when i was a little girl. There were many people in my grandmothers house. Everyone was there to see my mom marry again. I was in my child body but in my inner person i know i was still an adult watching this. Again, i was sad my parents were divorced, but happy for my mom to find happiness. I was then back in college, I ended up there were two boys fighting for my attention. I two was divorced and would be marrying one of the two boys. One was a good boy the other a bad boy. I choose the good boy and was so happy to be with him. I told the bad boy i would go out with him one last time. I then was in a room with an enormouse bed. Many of my friend and loved ones were with they significant others. They were all cuddled in very intimate and loving position. I was alittle uncomfortable, but happy for all of them. Then i laid down with my good boy and next i was in a black convertible with my brother. He drove me all around town. I woke up.

-Maria

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiply Second Marriges

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:32 pm

Maria
do you feel like your life, your parents life, and your friend's life parallel in some way? I find it interesting that all three went through divorces and got remarried. Do you feel like there is a divorcing of a past life in some way (a putting to death; breaking away from) and walking in newness--a better intimacy?? Pain has now ended and happiness has come once again? please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:42 pm

Desiree-

I have been praying for a release from a situtation in my life. God gave me a word the other day when I was praying about the situation I am seeking release from He said "I will take care of it." The feeling I received from that word and the dream were the same. I am sadden by the possiblitly of the situation ending, but I know God will take care of everything. I will continue to pray over this. Thank you!
-Maria

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:18 am

And when God says those words, he means it!!! You may feel sad now Maria, but things WILL get better (I'm a living witness!!) and you will come out better than before! Just keep believing. You're always welcome!!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top