Disturbing Sexual Abuse Dream!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disturbing Sexual Abuse Dream!

Post by dem on Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:44 pm

I dreamt that I was in the bathroom with my dad and my son, and my dad was pushing my sonís head toward him. I couldn't see what he was doing so I looked closer and he was pushing his head toward his crouch saying you know you want this, and my son opened his mouth, and I grabbed him and asked my dad what he was doing and was saying that God had confirmed that my dad was abusive to me as a child by this, and that he will never be around me or my children again. I warned him that I was going to tell my mom, and I got so upset that I was screaming and hyperventilating. This dream is very, very disturbing to me. I have been praying for meaning, and would appreciate as God leads any God given interpretation. I know He will reveal the meaning to me, just putting my dream out here in case He decides to do it through others. Thanks!

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disturbing Sexual Abuse Dream!

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:55 am

Could be 2 things, if your sensing something off then keep your eyes open. If not this sounds like a spirit of lust and you have to pray it away from your dreams that demon tries to pop in everytone dreams at some point.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:24 am

Hello Dem8129! I can only imagine how distrubing this dream must've been for you. I believe the emotion of the dream interprets the dream for you. The first thing that came up in my heart before I even finished the dream is that this was something you suffered. Did you suffer some abuse as a child? I believe the Lord is just bringing it up to show you that the pain and trauma of it have not yet been healed and dealt with completely because it's His desire to set it right. I believe your son in the dream is symbolic of your seed, a part of yourself. God is the Healer! Jesus has already borne all of your pain and brokenness, and it is His desire to heal you and make you whole as if this NEVER happened. 1 Peter 2:24, "Who His own self bore our sin in His own body on the tree, that we being dead to sin, should live unto righteousness. By whose stripes ye were healed." I believe the Lord wants you to bring this before Him and receive your healing. The bathroom is a place of cleansing. So, the Lord is revealing something to you that is in your life that He wants to cleanse and make whole.

I pray this bears witness to your heart.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:46 am

Thank you Sandra for replying to her. You were speaking to me as well...

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:47 pm

I agree--God is a healer!

i wonder if there are some unresolved issues between you and your father that you may be wondering if it will effect your son?

How is your son's relationship with his granddad? Is he mean to him?

This dream may not necessarily mean literal abuse but an uncomfortability of some kind. Our feelings in our dreams are often exaggerated, but we still should pay attention to them. I wonder if there will be something that happens between your son and his granddad that doesn't sit right with you? you wont have peace about it until you confront it?

Please pray on what I've said
*Cling to God and his blood will redeem you and give you peace!

Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:14 pm

Thanks for your response! Yes I was sexually abused as a child by my sister. For years I haven't felt comfortable around my dad, and never knew why. I have prayed to God to let me know if my dad has sexually abused me as a child, and was wondering if this dream was God's answer. What you said makes sense and it could be that God wants to heal me and cleanse me of my past. I never felt like I needed to be healed because I never felt any anger or pain in relation to the abuse. I did not even know it was wrong as a child. I will continue to pray and ask God for wisdom concerning this. Thank you!

Sandra P wrote:Hello Dem8129! I can only imagine how distrubing this dream must've been for you. I believe the emotion of the dream interprets the dream for you. The first thing that came up in my heart before I even finished the dream is that this was something you suffered. Did you suffer some abuse as a child? I believe the Lord is just bringing it up to show you that the pain and trauma of it have not yet been healed and dealt with completely because it's His desire to set it right. I believe your son in the dream is symbolic of your seed, a part of yourself. God is the Healer! Jesus has already borne all of your pain and brokenness, and it is His desire to heal you and make you whole as if this NEVER happened. 1 Peter 2:24, "Who His own self bore our sin in His own body on the tree, that we being dead to sin, should live unto righteousness. By whose stripes ye were healed." I believe the Lord wants you to bring this before Him and receive your healing. The bathroom is a place of cleansing. So, the Lord is revealing something to you that is in your life that He wants to cleanse and make whole.

I pray this bears witness to your heart.

Blessings,

Sandra

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:31 pm

Thanks for your response! my dad isn't saved. so that would definitely be an issue as far as him having a negative influence on my son. My dad doesn't see my son that often, but when he does see him, he plays with him. They get along well. I know that I keep an eye on my son when my dad plays with him, because I do feel uncomfortable when he's around him. There is a part of me that fears my dad doing something inappropriate to him.

Desiree (Starpop) wrote:I agree--God is a healer!

i wonder if there are some unresolved issues between you and your father that you may be wondering if it will effect your son?

How is your son's relationship with his granddad? Is he mean to him?

This dream may not necessarily mean literal abuse but an uncomfortability of some kind. Our feelings in our dreams are often exaggerated, but we still should pay attention to them. I wonder if there will be something that happens between your son and his granddad that doesn't sit right with you? you wont have peace about it until you confront it?

Please pray on what I've said
*Cling to God and his blood will redeem you and give you peace!

Desiree

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:38 pm

Thanks for your response! I am sensing something, and am keeping everything in prayer. It may be what I'm sensing is false, but i know God wants me to know the truth, and will reveal it to me. Nothing has happened to my son, I know because I don't allow him to be alone with anyone I don't feel comfortable with. I am asking the LORD to let me know why I feel so uncomfortable with my dad.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! wrote:Could be 2 things, if your sensing something off then keep your eyes open. If not this sounds like a spirit of lust and you have to pray it away from your dreams that demon tries to pop in everytone dreams at some point.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top