Dream of a Large Tree amongst a hedge - Dream of trying to take a shower and no privacy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of a Large Tree amongst a hedge - Dream of trying to take a shower and no privacy

Post by SWS on Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:49 am

My husband had a dream he was walking down a skinny cement path, it was dark at night, he was leading two others. They complained of the darkness, my husband had a flashlight, it had 3 settings, he turned it until it was the brightest setting, the two others walked beside him on the grass, next to the narrow path, He came upon our "house" which was a perfectly shaped round hedge with an opening like a small doorway in the middle of the hedge was an enormous tree, he said it looked like our oak tree but huge covering the top portion of the house like a canopy. Inside was me and the kids, his assistant and his two babies, his assts brother and his wife and child(he's never met irl) and my nieces and nephhews, no other adults.

Interpetation?

His other dream was that he was trying to take a shower and people from his job get coming in asking him questions/interupting him. My dad kept pressuting him to hurry up and shower. He kept trying to take this shower and the walls were all like glass. My brother kept coming in and disturbing him too. He said he felt almost violated you know no privacy and very exposed.

Thanks for your help!

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of a Large Tree amongst a hedge - Dream of trying to take a shower and no privacy

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:52 am

Sounds like he's walking the narrow path, however the second dream sounds like poeple keep meddling in his affairs.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of a Large Tree amongst a hedge - Dream of trying to take a shower and no privacy

Post by Cholette on Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:46 pm

SWS,

When I read the first dream, the two scriptures that came to my mind were... "For You will light my lamp;The LORD my God will enlighten my darkness. (Psalm 18:28) AND "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. (Psalm 119:105)

These are just thoughts so please pray on what I've said. Has your husband been concerned about the safety of the family? It seems that the more He studies the Word of God, it will lead him to a place where He will begin to see the protection that God has over the family. The hedge reminds me of the scripture "You have hedged me behind and before,And laid Your hand upon me. (Psalm 139:5). From what I can see and based on the scriptures that have come to my heart, the first dream seems to be an encouraging one.

Be blessed!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:16 pm

Thank you so much Cholette!
I'm going to share this interpetation with him and have him pray~
I very much appreciate the scriptures, there is nothing like the word of God. I can't wait to show him this!
Be Blessed~
DeAnna

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:38 am

Cholette~ That's not your thoughts, that a prophsey!!!!!! given in words of wisdom and knowledge!!!!!!!! The second dream goes hand and hand with the first one, Oh speak Lord, speak!!! The water represents the spirit, the aloness is meditation becomeing more "transparent'' (glass) through the word conserning others...meaning ''I can see you, spiritualy.''

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:00 am

On another note.....I would tell the enemy where to go, and get out of my private-meeting-place. This is called distraction in prayer and thoughts while meditating upon the Lord.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top