Dream of much flying, being persecuted/a target and more flying?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of much flying, being persecuted/a target and more flying?

Post by SWS on Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:14 pm

The dream begins my husband and I are running through the streets with the kids, going somewhere, one son is not there when I turn around. We go back to look for him. A man has him by the arm, it is a street side restaurant, the man is at a small table amongst many, he says my son bumped him and caused some of his soup to spill. The man wants compensation for the portion lost, my husband is mad at this outraged, and starts going off, I say to my husband, give him the original amount back, forget the small portion he is asking for, give him more. We do this and carry on. Scene changes
I arrive at a small dorm/studio, there is a girl there who has it out for me. She has a sidekick that agrees with her, they ransacked my place while I was gone... rat feces on the ground... everything out of order.... not like I left it. They are trying to unnerve me, make me look bad in front of my "boyfriend" which the one girl wants. Scene changes... the main girl has corraled a bunch to accuse me, they are going to "do me in". They are all surrounding me and a few faithful friends(i don't recognize), I escape.... I begin to fly... I hear one of the friends say "she does that"... I look down, the main girl is consumed by some kind of traveling fire, like a lava but nothing else is burning around her. All her cohorts are done in too. I keep flying, soo high, beyond the sky, beyond the clouds, out of the atmosphere, out to space, higher I reach a destination... I see it at a distance... it is a city, like I've never seen, very white, silver, shiny, clear, buildings like structures I hadn't seen before... I feel sad in my dream because I "hit a ceiling"... I don't fly any higher. Scene changes... I'm in some foreign place, I do it again, this flying thing, the sky looks surreal, there is something in the air all around me, like papers, something fluttering about, scrolls?, I see a large jet plane flying and I look inside, it is empty, I get in and look through the cabins, no one. I check the "screen" like to see the destination, it is headed to crash, I have no time to react or change its course, I grab the "wheel" and the plane lands perfectly without my help.

any interpetation of any portion is appreciated!

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of much flying, being persecuted/a target and more flying?

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:19 am

I can only give you observations. The city in outer space sounds like a description of Heaven. The scrolls sound like maybe they represent the sealed scrolls in Revelations. Fire will fall from heaven as a judgment from Yahweh.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top