Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Praying for better relationships

ok I have a good friend for about 16yrs....she been a good friend to me but she is married and we cant hang out as much,,but every now again i just feel like she is battle with a jealous spirit. I once had a dream that someone told me that she had jealousy in her...YUCK cant stand this..Its not just with me its seems like with anyone she gets close with ... I think perhaps something happen maybe as a child not sure..but anyone I get to a point where I want to start cutting some people...however she goes to my church so I know I have to pray for her

I really want a good friendship with someone on my level or higher...YEs of course I would like it to be my helpmate..however I dont know when he coming...but I contiune to work on myself...Thank you for prayers...

I'm feeling where you are LTWJ! I'm in that same season right now. People I've known for over 20 years have started to turn a little strange on me. Jealousy plays a huge part in it, but sometimes we out grow people. It's now a put down for them, but there are times when we go through a growth spurt and people see it before we see it and we wonder why they are acting strange against us.

Someone recently told me that there are seasons where we have to walk alone. There's nothing wrong with that, but these are the seasons where God wants us to only listen to his voice. I think I'm there. I have someone I am very close to now that God sent to help me through this, but as far as the old timer friends, things have changed and my going out and having fun days are coming to an end.

Just continue to praise the Lord during this time and when you come out of this, God ALWAYS restores back to us what we had to give up for his sake. He's awesome!!!!!

Big sis as always! U r on the $! I'm in that season also and the enemy tries to lie and torment me but greater is He who is in us! What a friend we have in Jesus!