Dressing for the Indonesian Ambassador

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dressing for the Indonesian Ambassador

Post by Paul RT on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:35 am

I was invited to meet the female Ambassador of Indonesia, and I was running late. I was trying to clean my black leather shoes that were encrusted with mud or dirt. I was also looking for clean clothes, but my jeans had grass stains on them. I was changing in the basement of a building which had wooden latticework around the outside of that floor, and I asked my wife who was already dressed to save some time and reverse our car out of the garage. I also noticed that it was about to rain, and that all the snails had come out and were crawling around my front yard.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dressing for the Indonesian Ambassador

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:53 am

sounds as if somethign is going to be revealed. As the rain came down, the SLUGS came out.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:40 am

Thanks Kitty

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:40 pm

Hi paul -

Just thoughts...

How are things with you in your faith walk and you in your church right now? Are you feeling fenced in by anything?

It seems like you're trying to grow in the things of the Lord (get clean, get dressed) but there may be things going on in your life that are tarnishing your walk and your covering/anointing that are holding you back as result, to the point where you may be missing out on 'appointments' (appt with the Ambassador)?

The rain could mean upcoming trials which might take the form of a physical ailment as represented by snails.

Please pray about this as these are only my thoughts, ok?

Please also let us know how this turns out...

(We've been having a few dreams of snails on the site recently.....interesting...)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:02 pm

I would like to add to this aswell. Shoes, mud, dirt, grass-stains, basement, floor, all hold a common ground....causes one to ''look down''. The word look has the same meaning as to "behold''. How one is dressed will cause the same meaning ''to look". Perhaps some things that are being viewed, needs to be turned around, and therefore will cause one to "look-up'' for a change, that is what causes an individual to ''Dress for Success''. Lift up thine head, and look-up, to the Father from which cometh thine help, Amen.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:23 am

Thanks Lola and Halo

Hmmmmmm Scratch Chin
I have been in a bit of a holding pattern with my church ministries for the past 12 months. The Lord has done a pretty major job on a besetting sin that has troubled me for some 30 years in that time.
I have started a visitation ministry lately, calling in on fringe people from our church that may be a forerunner to an eldership type role.
In my professional life I've recently applied for an internal promotion - a position that would much better utilise my long and broad experience in the industry.
The meaning may be that things will look up, however I'll try and not run ahead of Him as I've done in the past.
Blessings and thanks
Paul
PS: snails being out in Australia are a good sign - seeing most of the country is in severe drought, and they only come out when it rains!

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:29 am

Yes, it does seem that things will be looking up! thumbs And that is something to keep in mind regarding the snails....it was a positive symbol in this dream...praise the Lord!

Let us know how things turn out, ok?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top