outstanding in my feild

View previous topic View next topic Go down

outstanding in my feild

Post by dreamster on Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:58 pm

new this morning, i am back on a farm i used to work at,i am in a hay feild with a friend,christian,he has a hand gun,i am standing near a target,he shoots,misses the target nearly takes my ear off,i rebuke him,and give him a lesson in gun control,then he says to me he needs money,it is suggested the could be cut and sold,then my eyes are opened and i see all these felds ready for harvest,some others join us and talk about it.i then look down to see bees,i am bare foot so begin to runfrom the feild,i get stung on left hand but pull it out,we reach the car park,i look down to see im wearing diapers,a friend gives me some yellow underwear to put over them,[blush] the others helpers have new cell phones,we then get into our cars and go back to the main farm house,it is abit run down paint wise,i acess the work needed,there has been extensions added,extra bathrooms.we are all lining up for showers,then a cousin arrivesa woman looks like a blonde daisy duke in a bathing suit and wantsto stay for a holiday, i say no, this is not a holiday camp.the scene changes now i am in a kiwifruit packing shed [big] i am at my station doing my job,the owner, a grey haired man asks how i am going, i ask if i can be a bit more autonomous,he says yes,i then move to various sectors keeping an eye on things,in one area i have handle damaged/overripe fruit,then i see a fruit pile up on a convyer belt,we hav to stop the plant to fix it, i ask the man there how has it been like this?he says 6 days,i then here the owner shout the word' rumplestiltskin' [a fable character],the end. :hah:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: outstanding in my feild

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:01 am

Dreamster.

Isn't he the guy that locks the girl in the tower and she has to spin gold from her hair or something like that?

Connie thinking

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:30 pm

Close Connie, The girls father a straw farmer boasted to the king his daughter could spin straw in to gold. However she could not. The king had her brought to him to pay the price that her dad could not pay by spining the straw into gold. Rumpelstilskin was the mysteious old man who would just showe up and would spin the staw into gold for her but it always cost her somthing. Every time she needed him to spin gold, he would show up and demand she give him something, the last promise was her first born. When her and the King got married she gave birth and Rumpelstilskin came to collect her child, she pleaded with him and he said if you can guess my name then you can keep the child, she had spies sent out to find out what his name was, and she got to keep the child, but Rumplestilskin was so mad he stomped on the ground and the ground swolled him up... Hope this helps... Love Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:58 pm

Ahhh I have never heard the story I guess.

LOL rofl

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:18 am

yes ladies,thanks,any insight?

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:34 am

Dreamster,

I'm sorry I don't have anything on this one. God bless,

Connie crying

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:11 pm

Hi dreamster, I am not sure about this dream, so I share this with you with caution, you will have to determine if it fits. I am sensing that this dream is somewhat prohetic yet also may have some of your feelings mixed in. You are in a filed with a christian who you train in gun control. Sounds to me like you will be traing someone in something, I don't know what, but if it is not used correctly it could hurt someone. I know if we don't use the word correctly we can hurt people and even cut off there ears. The friend says he needs money and then your eyes are opened up to an opportunity on how to make money.. (any ideas?) Also you see the fields are ready for harvest, after that you see yourself in a diaper. Let me ask you. Have you had a burden or a sense of the end time Harvest but have felt (to young) to know what to do about it and somewhat unexperieanced? I see in your dream that the Lord is equiping you with answers and stratigic plans to make things work and organize things for the better. The Rumplestillskin could be the childhood fable that the man saw because you have an annointing on your life is to turn ordianry things into valuable things, maybe even make money for the kingdom.... Maybe that was all the man knew to compare you too because he had no knowledge of God and that you are not like Rumplestillskin (he was not a good man) but a child of God, and God has annointed you for the end times. Throw it out if it does not fit or make sense... Hope this helps.. Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:50 pm

thanks lori,that helps alot,i just cant see the wood 4 trees thing alot,i had several prophacies about having an end time joeseph ministry, flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:00 pm

Your welcome, Praise God, I trust the Lord will work it all out for you dreamster. Joseph was a dreamster too... rofl and he did not have the whole picture either, it will all come out in the end..
Lord Bless you... Lori Lane

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top