Please help in my dream I was told I have cancer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help in my dream I was told I have cancer

Post by yyoung09 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:33 am

Good Morning Ladies,

I hope that you are having a wonderfull Day!

I had a dream this morning that I am praying for revelation. It started with me on top of a ladder ( it looks like I was in a building of two story) and I just need to go like 3 steps more ( of the ladder) to make it to to the second floor at the same time I could hear a lady saying " go yasmin you can do it!" for some reason I got scare on the ladder I think I looked down that its why. Then all of the sudden I think I gave up and I started falling down the ladder, at the same time, as I was falling down, I was crashing each step of the ladder.When I fell down to the floor I gentle voice (men) said " you have cancer" and he was pilling little spots on my skin and I could see one small white spot ( like in my arm) and he said we need to go to the the hospital. we when to one, it was big, and there I saw the back of a lady, that she has big white spots almost all over her back. I don't know who she was. then I was looking at two groups how they were walking toward each others one group I think was dress like blue or red mesh and their leader was dress with white mesh clothes, she looked like a princess, but I had the feeling that she was evil and deceiving. the other group I think they dresses all whites. and they were walking towards the other group and made them walk backwards. I could see the face of the leader ( the evil and deceivng one) like scare of the white ones. Then I woke up.

If anyone can help me with this dream, I sure will appreciate.

Thank you very much!

yyoung09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help in my dream I was told I have cancer

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:52 am

Satan masquerades as an angel of light. (2 Cor 11:14)= white clothes but really evil.

I think this is about a spirital attack and what Satan wants to do you. Cause you to fall from going to another level in Christ (2nd floor-almost) then falling down the ladder.

The enemy was present at the bottom and whispered to you. he is the Father of lies so you can pray against his words he thrives off fear and just trying to instill that into you. A cancer is when the body / flesh is fighting against itself.

You looked down and got scared so when trouble hits you in real life sounds like you get scared and fall into fear. HOWEVER it's a lie, when trouble hits look UP to Jesus and PRIASE Him find scripture about your situation and Pray and speak it out loud.

So pray against the enemies strategy to instill fear into your life and have it consume you like a cancer.

Love Sister Kitty

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:50 am

yyoung,
Perhaps you might be having a devine mission in your life that the devil is fighting.You have to take sometimes in prayers and just wait a upon the Lord,attack the enemy from the stronghold of the most high.There is mighty power in the blood.

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:11 am

I agree with the comments above and would add the following:

for some reason I got scare on the ladder I think I looked down that its why.

This statement reminded me of when Peter walked on water but as soon as he took his eyes off of Jesus and got distracted because of the wind, he fell into the water just as you feel off the ladder.(Matthew 14:22-33)

I agree that the enemy sees you progressing in the Lord and you are almost through with this season and are getting ready to move into a new season, another level. Praise the Lord! Consider this a compliment, because it means Satan considers you a threat. It is always at these points that the he will attempt to do anything and everything to distract, instill doubt, fear, and anything else he can to make us get off track. But he is a liar and a fool. This dream is only showing you what the outcome could be if you don't put on the full armor of God and stand against the wiles of the devil. (Ephesians 6:11). Remember, God didn't give you a spirit of fear, but of power, of love, and of a strong mind. (2 Timothy 1:7). Stand in your authority (Luke 10:19) and pray against this assignment. Bless You

Praise God that He is faithful to warn us of these things! praiseGod

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yyoung09 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:50 am

Hello!

God bless you all!
Thank you so much for your help!

I am going throu things right now. I have to make decisions and like I do feel fear, doubts and where I question myself if I doing the right thing before Gods eyes? I want to the right thing before God. God has been so good to me. I know it . I can see and feel the diffence when I did not have God in my life. God has comforted me in my pains and sorrows.

The voice that was telling me in my dream " yasmin go you can do it" was at few steps from the ladder. and she felt to me like a sister some one that cares for me.

Thank you very much!

yasmin

yyoung09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top