White House lying to the American people.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

White House lying to the American people.

Post by steadygaze on Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:41 am

Hi friends,

Dream,

I was home and I was watching the TV and a government spokesmen was talking to the interviewer that they have thrown out all ties to foreign countries like the middle east and other places that they had contracts with who were our enemies and they on camera throw these papers in the trash like they were doing a demonstration. I sensed in my spirit what they were saying was false, so I go to the White House and I go in the back of the white house to their trash cans and I dig through their trash cans to see if what they were saying was true that they did break and cut all ties to foreign countries who are our enemies in the US.I am in a hurry and I gathered up every paper I can get out of the trash and I bring it home. I am going through the papers and I find out that they are borrowing money from an enemy country for the bailout stimulus package.There were contracts with other nations that were almost life contracts and documents and I said to myself ,"they did lie to the Americans that they were cutting all ties to enemy countries." The next thing I know the government had went back out to the trash can to pull out what they threw in the trash for demonstration on the news only I had all the papers and had taken them. They some how found me and and they told me they needed those papers back. I knew the truth and I knew they were going to be after me because I had information that would expose the truth in our government.

When I woke up I could not for the life of me remember what all the papers said or what they were.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top