Dream about Family and money!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about Family and money!!

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:20 am

I had a dream about my family that one of the family members had rcv money after the death of my grand parents and it seem to me she did not do right with the money. I know her sister(her sister was the main person in this dream, In the dream it was mention that she got the money) got some money and in the dream I was suppose to get some money but i did not. My dad pointed out the cousin who got the money he told her but you have another check that you get..Then the cousin started smirking..like you know when a person know what they should do but however they don't do it...

Then it was like it was a secret and they did not want me to tell anyone about this money..However I remember telling one of my cousin and when I told her she was talking to loud about it and I kind of like shoved her in a room so the other family memeber who was involved with this money wont see me talking to her about it.. however some how she new about it anyway. The cousin I was talking to had on a black dress and she said well if I tell them I had a boy(in other words a baby or something it would change the outcome( this part was not quite clear in what my cousin was saying to me)..........Anyway then she laid down in the bed wearing her black dress.

IRL it seems I sould have gotten some money but I did not....So I said to GOd wealth from the wicked come to me now in JESUS NAME>>>> WHAT DO YOU THINK

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about Family and money!!

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:55 am

I agree with your prayers. Was this a real life situation cause your dream sounds like a reveal of something really going on. ?

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:28 am

Yes one of my cousin said to me last year about this insurance money from the death of grand parents. and a few family members knew about it however they did not do right with the money. So this morning this dream came to ...so I am thinking The lord is exposing them or some money is coming to me...What do you think.. I mean I dont know what is going on currently bur I pray if there i smoney due to me that is wont be held up anymore...

ON second thoughts I wondering if she is still rcving that money.....OMG!! It must be still going on because why would the LORD allow me to see now!!..... This cousin is the one who has been causing trouble in our family.
Thank you Kitty for praying for me....

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:50 pm

I think you just got it in your spirit. Let the Lord lead you how to handle the situation He will bring it to you some way.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:39 pm

Alright!! Thank you Kitty

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:08 pm

I wonder does one of your family member's have wrong motives when it comes to dealing with family issues?

Has there been some deceptive practices going on inside of your family that you feel like you must speak about but have been urged not to?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:26 pm

Starpop yes you are so right!! You nailed it.....Thank you please pray fo rmy family!! thank you...I also think money should come to me to..but surely this too will pass.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:06 pm

In lue of the comments that has already been made, I would like to add to a particular part that stuck out to me....''smirking''. ......smirking is a very serious issue especially when God says he will not be ''mocked''. Those who mock you, are moking God. He did say in his word; Matt. 18:6-7, read these scriptures, and there you will find. I would not won't to be in this individuals shoes!!!!!!!!!

Sincerly, Halo
Tell me what you think,
happy reading.

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:56 pm

Halo!! thanks for the scripture!! I will look at them.. Yes I dont want to be her shoes either...You know God gives us so many chance to get it right, however there are so who just dont learn...Oh gosh well I still pray for that family memeber who is always up to no good. I am gald the Lord is exposing them... Surely this was my prayer about three weeks ago... Thank you LORD

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:20 pm

I will definitely keep you in prayer!

All glory and honor goes to God!

Desiree (Starpop)