Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Christa

God's telling me to take a little break :.(

To My Dear Brothers and Sisters,

This site has really helped me get to the bottom of core issues in my life, but God wants to go deeper and dig out the roots. It is a painful choice to walk away for a while, but God wants me to stop running and face the music right now. And, I can't face the music if I'm still in the choir here. God knows I love to sing with you guys though.....so He's going to let me come back, I know it, but He's putting me in the congregation again for now.

So, basically, I'm going to take a little break from posting for a while, because I've got some rough spots going on in my personal life that need to be handled. I asked God last night to give me immediate understanding and revelation of my dreams, so that I won't have to post them. It makes me sad, but God is urging me to take a little break, because He's got some stuff He needs to clear up with me before I get the green button to go again. Please remember that I love you all and please pray for me because I'm going through some really hard decisions (re: possible divorce, custody issues, and severe poverty).

This will be my last post/reply for a while on this site, but I'll be back, I promise. I probably won't respond to most PM's just because I know I'll get sucked back in by your loving and compassionate hearts. I really want to be obedient and sensitive to God's nudges and urgings. However, if you guys do want to contact me, I'll be adding a "contact me" section to my website, which will go directly to my regular e-mail address. PM me and I'll send you this information. God bless you all, I'll miss you guys.

Love,

Christa

I'll miss you even though I've only just met you. Yahweh and guide you in your alone time journey, it's a necessary thing for some of us and a wonderful experience as well. I ask that you reveal to her the roots of the problems she is needing healed. Give her strength in her heart and mind to face what you will show her. Give her peace and people to support her when things get tough. Give her wisdom to know when you are speaking and when the evil one is speaking and to realize immediately who's voice it is.
Give her favour with all people she has to deal with. Bless her finances and resources Father Yahweh, in the name of Jesus our Savior, Amen!!!!

Christa,

Hey girl....being obedient to the Father is first and foremost! It is wonderful to be intimate with the Father. We will miss you but we understand believe me!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Christa i shall miss ya! U r my sis in spirit! God be with u- watching and keeping that precious bundle of joy u have!