JEWISH MAN IN WHITE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JEWISH MAN IN WHITE

Post by diamondsfromheaven on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:25 pm

MY RECENT DREAM: WAS OF A MAN IN WHITE LOOKED LIKE ROBS. SITTING A WOODEN TABLE. HE WAS SITTING, BUT FACING ME. HE WINKED AND NODDED WITH APPROVAL. THE THINGS I NOTICED HE WAS ABOUT 60-70 YEARS OLD, IN WHITE, HIS HAIR WAS WHITE-TRIMMED CUT SHORT VERY PUT TOGETHER AND HIS BEARD WAS ALSO TRIMMED AND VERY MODERN ALSO WHITE, AND HE HAD A LIGHT TAN. VERY RELAXED...WHAT DOES THE NOD AND THE WINK MEAN...IS IT APPROVAL? THANKS

diamondsfromheaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JEWISH MAN IN WHITE

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:56 pm

This reminds me of the LAST major move of God before the rapture which is the salvation of Jews. The restoration of the Jewish customs back to the whole body of Christ as in many churches it is being taught now.

Sounds like an angel giving you a nod like your approved for something to come. Or confirmation of something you've been seeking.

The clock in the Bible to the end times is set by the Lord He gives us a map through His feasts and His promises to the Jews. The timetables we should observe is jewish timetables (feasts ) as Gentiles are grafted in to the Jewish Body of Jesus.

Salvation - A remnant of the Jews will "look upon Him whom they have pierced" and will accept Him as Lord and Savior (Zechariah 12:10; Romans 11:1-6,25-29).

Jerusalem - Jesus said that one of the surest signs of His imminent return would be the re-occupation of Jerusalem by the Jews (Luke 21:24).

Primacy - God will then regather all the believing Jews to Israel where they will be established as the prime nation in the world during the millennial reign of Jesus. (See Deuteronomy 28:1,13; 2 Samuel 7:9; Isaiah 60-62; Micah 4:1-7.)

Ephesians 2:15-having abolished in His flesh the enmity, [that is], the law of commandments [contained] in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man [from] the two, [thus] making peace,

Luke 13:34-35: "I tell you (speaking to the inhabitants of Jerusalem), you will not see me until the time comes when you say, 'blessed be he who comes in the name of the Lord.'"

Luke 21:24....."Jerusalem will be trampled underfoot by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled."

the Jews as "the apple of God's eye" (Zechariah 2:8). Their land is described as "holy" (Zechariah 2:12). Their city of Jerusalem is termed the "center of the nations" (Ezekiel 5:5). They are pictured as the wayward wife of God (see Ezekiel 16 and the book of Hosea). And the Bible makes it clear that they will be the object of both God's wrath (Jeremiah 30:7) and His grace (Zechariah 13:1) in the end times.

Regathering 1948- The Old Testament prophets promise repeatedly that the day will come when God will regather the Jews to Palestine (see Isaiah 11:10-12 and Ezekiel 36:22-28). This remarkable regathering of the Jews from the four corners of the earth has occurred in our life time. Hebrew language would be revived (Zephaniah 3:9). Jerusalem - Jesus said that one of the surest signs of His imminent return would be the re-occupation of Jerusalem by the Jews (Luke 21:24).

He intends to bring His wayward wife home: "For the sons of Israel will remain for many days without king or prince . . . Afterward, the sons of Israel will return and seek the Lord their God . . . and they will come trembling to the Lord and to His goodness in the last days." (Hosea 3:4-5)
The lovingkindness and faithfulness of God in keeping His promises to the Jewish people should be a source of encouragement to all Christians. As we watch God fulfill promises which He made to the Jewish people thousands of years ago, we can be absolutely certain that He will be faithful to fulfill all the promises He has made to the Church.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:03 pm

Amen, some great meat, kitty!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:10 pm

I'm loving this Kitty and Amen too!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

thanks kitty

Post by diamondsfromheaven on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:23 pm

kitty: several years ago...i had a vision/dream..i was over Jerusalem looking down at the golden dome.
as i looked down i saw all the earth around the dome crumble (i.e.; like there was an earthquake). I said to myself. Oh no! Jerusalem. A voice said something like dont worry its OKay. When I woke up-I was face down in my pillow, like I was in the vision, so I know the Lor was trying to tell me something. Second, I really never ever even know where the dome was located until after the dream I found out it is a mosque today on a very important spot in Jerusalem...can you elaborate more for me. thanks

diamondsfromheaven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:32 pm

The dome of the Rock is sitting on the site that the Temple of Solomon is to be built on but how is that going to happen without a miracle?! The muslims are not going to budge without divine intervention.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:00 am

Correction, The temple of Solomon was builded on Mount Moriah
The same place where the dome of the rock sits today.
If a new buiding is erected it has to be in the same place where the first one existed.(the 3rd temple site)
In that mountain 2 things happened:
and in both occassions a deed for the land and the price purchased for it is recorded in the bible.
1.Moriah (Hebrew: מוריה, Mōriyyā = "ordained/considered by God") is the name given to a mountain range by the Book of Genesis, in which context it is given as the location of the Issac's sacriface Traditionally Moriah has been interpreted as the name of the specific mountain at which this occurred, rather than just the name of the range. n.
2. In the book of Chronicles it is reported that the location of Araunah's threshing floor is "in mount Moriah" and that the Temple of Solomon was built over Araunah's threshing floor.
Genesis 22:14 states that it occurred at "the mount of the LORD": in 2 Chronicles 3:1; Psalm 24:3; Isaiah 2:3 & 30:29; and Zechariah 8:3, the Bible seems to identify the location of this event as the hill on which Solomon later built the Temple, now known as the Temple Mount in Jerusalem
In here is the record of purchase .
And we know the word of God is true.
After Jesus left ,Jews and christian not only shared the same beliefs
but also keep the same customs jews kept until today.
For example the jewish holidays and the sabbaths
the division came over the circumcision and Abraham lineage.
The works of the flesh cause the divison ..but God is in control always No matter how hard the enemy try to cause confusion and division.
I was drawn to your post because I have a dream today where the same sign you described here:THE NOD AND THE WINK from a woman in my case was giving to me and I have been praying about the meaning too. .

Back to top Go down

The Dome of the Rock

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:52 am

Hi DFHeaven,

Sure this what you dreamt was prophetic and being that you had it, it's soon to come. LIKE REAL SOON ;0)

Paul's prophecy of the Antichrist sitting in the Temple and claiming to be God proves that there will be a rebuilt Temple: "...so that he [the antichrist] takes his seat in the Temple of God, displaying himself as being God" (2 Thessalonians 2:4).

There is a strong indication that some sort of compromise will be reached between the Arabs and Jews. In Revelation 11, John the Revelator is given a rod and told to measure the Temple of God. He is told not include the outer court because it is given to the Gentiles.

"And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months" (Rev. 11:1-2).

It is very likely that the Dome of the Rock will still be standing in Jerusalem when the Tribulation Temple is built. One of the biggest obstacles to a Jewish Temple is the unlikelihood that the Muslims would surrender their claim to the area where the Dome of the Rock now stands. Even if by some remote chance the Dome is destroyed, Islamic law requires that all damaged mosques be rebuilt.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:54 am

Hi DFHeaven,

Sure this what you dreamt was prophetic and being that you had it, it's soon to come. LIKE REAL SOON ;0)

Paul's prophecy of the Antichrist sitting in the Temple and claiming to be God proves that there will be a rebuilt Temple: "...so that he [the antichrist] takes his seat in the Temple of God, displaying himself as being God" (2 Thessalonians 2:4).

There is a strong indication that some sort of compromise will be reached between the Arabs and Jews. In Revelation 11, John the Revelator is given a rod and told to measure the Temple of God. He is told not include the outer court because it is given to the Gentiles.

"And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months" (Rev. 11:1-2).

It is very likely that the Dome of the Rock will still be standing in Jerusalem when the Tribulation Temple is built. One of the biggest obstacles to a Jewish Temple is the unlikelihood that the Muslims would surrender their claim to the area where the Dome of the Rock now stands. Even if by some remote chance the Dome is destroyed, Islamic law requires that all damaged mosques be rebuilt.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:44 am

I was watching one of the history or science channels (I love Simbcha (sp?) Jacobovich) I think it was he that was interviewing two leaders in some specific field (archaeology, I think) and one was an Israeli Jew and the other a Palestinian muslim. The muslim actually surprised me by his serious willingness to compromise with the Dome of the Rock and the Temple of Solomon!!! They have the true red bull already living and in Israel. The red bull that will be sacrificed in the Temple. They have all the things that need to be put into the temple already made and the blue prints ready too.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top