A weird dream about my ex!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A weird dream about my ex!

Post by kellsy2004 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:33 am

hi fellow dreamers,I had a dream about my ex-boyfriend,and this was after we've broken up in real life: I was with my ex-boyfriend in a small room and he looked crazy-his lips were chapped and hair was dishevelled-he kept muttering about his ex-girlfriend and how he still has feelings for her,i was troubled and he started throwing plates at me.he looked really scary(in real life,the relationship ended badly),suddenly i saw myself in a church but he came after me and he wanted to throw stones at me,but my brother stood in front of me to protect me,and he(my brother)asked if that was the guy troubling me,i said yes.Some guys in the church grabbed the ex and took him to the front of the church for deliverance, to be prayed for.I went out by the side of the church and entered through the door by the pulpit,someone laid hands on me and i fell under the anointing,but i caught a glimpse of the ex boyfriend as he fell under the anointing too but it was a girl rolling all over the fall...what does it mean?

sidenote:my ex is probably dating his ex-girlfriend again right now

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A weird dream about my ex!

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:44 am

I'm not interpreting your dream just telling some observations.

He reminds me of someone under control of an evil spirit. Throwing stones is a big thing to Yahweh. There is a lot of physical and verbal stone throwing that goes on in the Bible. Jesus saved an adulteress from being stoned to death by a bunch of religious hypocrites by telling them that if anyone of them has done nothing wrong in their lives that person may throw the first stone.
Satan loves to throw stones and he loves for those under his control to throw stones.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:36 am

thanks hind's feet.I thought he was under some influense as well because he(my ex)got really violent in real life as well.God bless you

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:31 am

You're welcome. That's probably what Yahweh is showing you then so you can pray for his salvation and also to help you forgive him. It's easier to forgive when we can see what is influencing someone. That might not be the whole story though. Yahweh bless you!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top