colorful bird

Post by promisedchild on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:47 am

dreamed i walked in my bedroom and i saw a rainbow bird hanging over my bed

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: colorful bird

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:57 am

That's sweet as the heavens is filled with rainbows. The smallest molecules even smaller than atoms is sound waves. Our bodies are made up of sound waves the rocks and mountains made up of them.....So even the Rocks cry out. When you speak your words are scientifically proven to be eternal. So when they measure sound colors appear.

My belief is when the Lord SAID He wouldn't destroy the earth again by water then the Rainbow appeared the rainbow was the manifestation of His eternal Words. The rainbows in heaven because He IS THE WORD and angels and 24 preists and all creation sing praises unto Him so rainbows are constantly shining out.

Jesus walked through the wall in the upperroom, cause His (and soon our) molecular structure is made up of sound and sound expands and can go through objects (like you can hear the music in the next room) ....k let me stop I'm a nerd for Jesus

it was a good dream the heavens are hanging over your rest (Love of God - a confirmation)

With Love
Sister Kitty

disclaimer: These are only my sensings. If this does not bare witness in your own soul then do not receive it as truth. As even the elect can be deceived (wrong) with their sensings and a Prophets word NEVER falls to the ground NEVER, though many have self appointed themselves to be a prophet and never imparted. What many these days are receiving in the area of dreams are the manifestation of Joel 2:28 & Acts 2:17 'And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy (definition: 5012-in strongs concordance), Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams. This does not mean they are PROPHETS (definition: 1277 is a different definition for PROPHET then those who Prophesy) Please interpret and recieve with understanding. Bless you.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:52 am

Hi Promise,
this is just a thought...
Is there something 'intimate to you' that you have told someone in confidence lately?
Why I ask? A rainbow bird made me think of the Parrot. A parrot is a bird that can pick up on what is said and say it back to anybody 'publically' at any given time.
The bedroom/bed can symbolize your privacy...

Maybe you need to be careful who you confide in. Just a thought to pray on....

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:43 pm

Kitty, that's one of my favourite subjects!!! I love love love it when those secular and atheistic evolutionists unwittingly PROVE Yahweh DOES exist!!!! Word!!!! LOL

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top