Vision Opens at the end of the Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vision Opens at the end of the Dream

Post by Dream223 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:47 am

The dream open with my husband and I living with my mother (we really don't). My mother is planning on moving "tomorrow" but she is not planning on letting us know. My sister secretly comes to me and inform me of my mother's intentions. I relay the message to my husband and he begins to cry. I give him a hug and tries to comfort him. I tell him that everything is going to be alright. Next, several family members are walking through the house going towards the dining room to have breakfast, but I suggest to my husband that we skip the meal and go for a drive and try to sort things out and figure out what we are goint to do about our living situation. He agrees. We put on our coats and I a vision opens and I see the actual house that we really live in along with the next door house and I think to myself, perhaps we can move next door since the house is vacant.####

Several weeks later, I dream about the same house next door. The city council has made an appointment with me to meet me atthe house next door to see if it is suitable for us to move in. He arrives in a van carrying a clip board. I walk out of my house and greet him. I have a thought that he is going to think that it is pretty silly to move out of our house just to move next door. We greet and walk towards the house next door. The front door is open and I see a small child (girl) sitting on the floor playing with a toy. We walk through the house.####

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vision Opens at the end of the Dream

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:03 am

Sounds like a vertical shift. Just came up with that turn. Like the Lord is going to move you into the same position like starting over (new house but next door on the side.)

With Love
Sister Kitty

disclaimer: These are only my sensings. If this does not bare witness in your own soul then do not receive it as truth. As even the elect can be deceived (wrong) with their sensings and a Prophets word NEVER falls to the ground NEVER, though many have self appointed themselves to be a prophet and never imparted. What many these days are receiving in the area of dreams are the manifestation of Joel 2:28 & Acts 2:17 'And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy (definition: 5012-in strongs concordance), Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams. This does not mean they are PROPHETS (definition: 1277 is a different definition for PROPHET then those who Prophesy) Please interpret and recieve with understanding. Bless you.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top