The apple !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The apple !!!

Post by king Rex on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:45 am

My dream today was: It seemed i was leaving a place but then a guy (irl name frederick) whom i went to school with so many years ago, infact during my school time we didn't like each-other, he called me holding an apple and said he want to eat it i said no and then he bit it, so i turned to take my stuff and he passed it to - this time my lecturer in high school Erwin (irl 10000 MILES apart) he also bit but i was there and snatched it and got a chunk of it and started eating the apple.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The apple !!!

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:06 am

it sounds like there maybe someone in you llife you may not particularly get along with but somehow the Lord is using you to be an example to them (taking and biting fruit) so it sounds like your being watched for Godly purposes.

With Love
Sister Kitty

disclaimer: These are only my sensings. If this does not bare witness in your own soul then do not receive it as truth. As even the elect can be deceived (wrong) with their sensings and a Prophets word NEVER falls to the ground NEVER, though many have self appointed themselves to be a prophet and never imparted. What many these days are receiving in the area of dreams are the manifestation of Joel 2:28 & Acts 2:17 'And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy (definition: 5012-in strongs concordance), Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams. This does not mean they are PROPHETS (definition: 1277 is a different definition for PROPHET then those who Prophesy) Please interpret and recieve with understanding. Bless you.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top