Red and Blue Armies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Red and Blue Armies

Post by butterfly on Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:29 am

I dreamt that it was as if I was playing a computer game or something similar but it looked real. I dreamt that I was directing a red army with my finger that consisted of horse men in red attire and I sent them to destroy a blue army that consisted of horsemen in blue attire. I had 10,000 red horse men and I knew I would defeat the blue. I directed the red army to target a particular section of the blue team, the blue didn't fight back and they were destroyed, I saw that they were more red teams to the left of the blue team, I was directing the remainder of the red team to push forward and destroy the blue team. Then the dream ended.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Red and Blue Armies

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:21 am

I think of Revelation 6:4= red and Reve 9:17-18=Blue mainly cause you referred to them as horsemen.

With Love
Sister Kitty

disclaimer: These are only my sensings. If this does not bare witness in your own soul then do not receive it as truth. As even the elect can be deceived (wrong) with their sensings and a Prophets word NEVER falls to the ground NEVER, though many have self appointed themselves to be a prophet and never imparted. What many these days are receiving in the area of dreams are the manifestation of Joel 2:28 & Acts 2:17 'And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy (definition: 5012-in strongs concordance), Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams. This does not mean they are PROPHETS (definition: 1277 is a different definition for PROPHET then those who Prophesy) Please interpret and recieve with understanding. Bless you.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top