Inheritance...natural or spiritual?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Inheritance...natural or spiritual?

Post by Dream223 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:55 pm

Greetings all...thanks in advance for what you share!

The dream opens with a conversation going on between two aunts (outside the batthroom): CS and PS. I am in the bathroom. My aunt PS is walking in bathroom with me carrying on a conversation...not sure what we are talking about). She disappears. I begin to menstruate over the toilet. I clean myself up. I then go over to bath room sink and wash my hands. I go to leave bathroom and there is a table in front of the door. There is another table on my left and I am standing behind the table on the right (in front of the bathroom) I cannot see who is standing behind the table on the left. My deceased grandfather is holding a clear vase and is explaing how he wants to give us a gift, and wish that he could do better. He hands the empty vase to aunt PS to hand to me and she is so excited about the empty vase as if it was something of value. My aunt PS then hands the vase to me and the empty vase turns into two antique plates...one very large and then a small one. I stack the smaller one on top of the very large antique plate on the table and just look at them.####

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inheritance...natural or spiritual?

Post by steadygaze on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:18 pm

Hi dear one,

WOW this is a good dream. I sense the bathroom is a place of cleanings and the menstruation over the toilet represents a cleansing of your family blood line which is what your aunts represent. Your diseased grandfather has an empty vase that is an antique represents the old anointing/mantle that was once upon his life. I sense your grandfather felt he failed in the anointing/mantle that was on his life and he wanted to pass it down to you through the two of your aunts who also carry it but he believes you will fulfill it. I sense the vase represents the container that holds the anointing.I sense the reason the vase turned into two plates it represents a double portion that will be upon your life. The tables represent the alter of the Lord, and this vase was given to you in front of the alter of the Lord and when you received the double portion you laid it on the alter.

WOW that was a good dream be sooo encouraged.

Merry Christmas to you dear one.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream223 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:47 pm

Thank you so much steadygaze for that interpretation. Not sure why I thought it was a bad dream... I appreciate what you have shared. Merry Christmas to you and family!

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:02 pm

The Lord is a great interpreter. I give Him all the glory.

I want to add this if I may. I sense you have been in a season of a cleansing of your family blood line.I believe once this season comes to an end there is going to be a out poring pouring of the Holy spirit on your life. Yes this is a good dream, I love how the Lord revealed to you your grandfathers heart in how he felt with what God gave Him. The Lord designs us to fulfill a message in the earth when one is not fulfilled yet He will pass it down to another He can trust. It is wonderful be encouraged yes the Lord has placed a wonderful anointing on your life.

May He bring you into the fullness of salvation the workings of the cross.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream223 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:40 pm

I am convienced that the Lord led me to this wonderful ministry and website. May His light continue to shine on this ministry and all the lives it touches and may we all be found diligent and faithful to His will for our lives.

Oh how I love the LORD!
Thanks again for your time and support.

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:44 pm

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:42 am