Torn garment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Torn garment

Post by butterfly on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:14 pm

I dreamt that I was in a mall shopping. I remember sitting near a group of people I don't know. I went back to shop and all of a sudden I realized that my undergarments were showing, their was a big tear at the back as if my jean pants had been ripped off at that section, I went into a store to buy another undergarment. I purchased some items and the store clerk said they cost $8,464 or there about. I was shocked that a few items cost that much money. I decided to look if I could afford it and I could. I paid him with a $10,000 dollar note and I had some money left over. As I left the store I took my handbag to try and hide the tear that was visible. I went back to sit down near a group of people again.

* When I was sitting near the people I felt as if I was in a classroom or a school of some sort.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Torn garment

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:39 pm

It sounds like to me :
matthew 9:17
Nor do they put new wine into old wineskins, or else the wineskins break, the wine is spilled, and the wineskins are ruined. But they put new wine into new wineskins, and both are preserved."

That you are being put into new garments(level of anointing)
classroom=ministry

With Love
Sister Kitty
disclaimer: These are only my sensings. If this does not bare witness in your own soul then do not receive it as truth. As even the elect
can be deceived (wrong) with their sensings and a Prophets word NEVER falls to the ground NEVER, though many have self appointed themselves
to be a prophet and never imparted. What many these days are receiving in the area of dreams
are the manifestation of Joel 2:28 & Acts 2:17 'And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit
on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy (5012-def. in concordance), Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall
dream dreams. This does not mean they are PROPHETS (as 1277 a different definition of the word in the concordance as a dsecription for REAL
PROPHETS is different then those who Prophesy) Please interpret and recieve with understanding. Bless you.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:21 pm

Oh, how cool!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down