$20 stolen three times totaling $60

View previous topic View next topic Go down

$20 stolen three times totaling $60

Post by Dream223 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:20 am

Greetings all:

The dream takes place in a parking lot. I am surrounded by several angry robbers who want my money. I throw some of it on the ground and then the rest...totally $20. It is night time. The robbers all jump into a black car and takes off. As they are getting in the car, I notice light over the license plates, so I jump into my car to try to catch up with them so that I can take the license plate, but they are driving too fast. The scene changes and I am sharing with my natural family how I have been robbed 3x's and of $20 each time totaling $60. I then begin quoting scripture, "If the thief be found, he has to restore 7- fold." I go on to say that the thief will have to cough it up, spit it out, loose it, release it and let it go.
####

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $20 stolen three times totaling $60

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:58 am

This sounds like your dreams gave the interpretation of it's self in the end. Sounds like a financial situation and 3 times is divine purposes like the Lord will use a bad situation to teach you something and He is Glorified in the end.

Thank you and In Christ Love

Sister Kitty

Signiture disclaimer: These are only my sensings. If this does not bare witness in your own soul then do not receive it as truth. As even the elect can be deceived (wrong) with their sensings and a Prophets word NEVER falls to the ground NEVER, though many have self appointed themselves to be a prophet and never imparted. What many these days are receiving in the area of dreams are the manifestation of Joel 2:28 & Acts 2:17 'And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit
on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy (5012-def. in concordance), Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams. This does not mean they are PROPHETS (as 1277 a different definition of the word in the concordance as a dsecription for REAL PROPHETS is different then those who Prophesy) Please interpret and recieve with understanding. Bless you.

or as another sister here articulates:
we usually share from our own prophetic experiences bits, and pieces, that helps the dreamer begin to unfold the mystery, or better yet helps them confirm it

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream223 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:48 pm

Thank you Kitty for the interpretation.

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:58 am

Sponsored content