Re: Little bugs called, "Beeps"

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:29 am

praiseGod happy dance happy dance AMEN

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:43 pm

I just want to say that each person who replied to this post is an incredibly gifted person. It's funny how there weren't any cold or lukewarm comments made in this post. You are all on fire for God in your own ways.....so differently and so needed in the body. We truly need each other in the body don't we?!

"We will not know the day or the hour, but we will know the season." God is so mighty and just. It's time for us to know "the season" and what it entails.....in it's right order. I'm going to start studying the order soon and once I get it down, I might post it somewhere on this site. As Christians, we are to know these things, so I'm going to put myself back in school again (figuratively speaking), and I'm going to know this like the back of my hand.

You guys.....I'm going to take a little break from posting for a while because I've got some rough spots going on in my personal life that need to be handled. I asked God last night to give me immediate understanding and revelation of my dreams, so that I won't have to post them. It makes me sad, but God is urging me to take a little break, because He's got some stuff He needs to clear up with me before I get the green button to go again. Please remember that I love you all and please pray for me because I'm going through some really hard decisions (re: possible divorce, custody issues, and severe poverty). Also remember to always be obedient to the Holy Spirit......and pray that for me as well if you feel it in your hearts.

This will be my last reply for a while on this site, but I'll be back, I promise. I may be adding stuff to my website when I stumble upon info regarding the end times, but it is a secondary/pet project at this time. If you guys have passion for end times info and have some ideas, please visit the website. I need a lot of help there. It's: www.survivingthetribulation.webs.com God bless you all, I'll miss you guys.

Love,

Christa

dove thank you

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:39 pm

Christa, You are so encouraging and for the short time that I have been here at this site I have been so greatly blessed by and you are a big part of that!!! I have been looking for help with my dreams for so long. I'll miss you I'll pray for you too.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:36 am

I understand, Christa. The lady gave me some breaks, too. In fact, I have many dreams and visions that I am forbidden to post, and one that I have never been released to tell.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top