Little bugs called, "Beeps"

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little bugs called, "Beeps"

Post by Christa on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:15 am

I prayed last night for more revelation regarding my purpose in life.....in these end times. RFID chips were on my mind last night, so maybe this was an extension of that. I had two dreams that were really long, but I don't remember much about them.

1st dream: I was in a crowded place and everybody was trying to escape the beeps. They were little bugs that would chase you down. They were numerous. I don't remember which movie it was, but the beeps were similar to the little metal bugs that crawled into people eyes, ears, or noses which made them traceable by the government. Then in the movie, there was a larger metal spider-like thing that could scan people and check if they had the beeps or not. The beeps reminded me of these metal bugs. There was also some entity (I don't think it was human....I didn't see it though) that would insert the beeps with a syringe once the beeps overwhelmed the people. I remember seeing a bunch of syringes, which meant a lot of people were injected with the beeps already. I was trying to help people escape from the beeps.

2nd dream: I was dreaming that I was interpreting a dream for a person on this site with the username "crystinz." I was also asking this site for the interpretation of the same dream. It was about the state of Washington and how instead of being where it is now (A small chunk of land on the west side under Canada), it stretched out in a thin line all the way down the entire southern border of Canada. So, Washington was considered "the entire north" of North America. I have no clue what this dream means.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Little bugs called, "Beeps"

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:42 am

It sounds like Microchipping through Vaccines to me (hence personally not getting the untested Swine Flu shot or any future ones, standing on Psalms 91 - just me personally)

the 2nd dream What stick out to me is the sound Crystinz Like Christ Ends. ....something. I do beleive and sense that Washington and the US is in for some trboule in this coming year but we will be super naturally protected.

We can have various opinions of what and how but the constant is that the Lord will protect us through this Psalms 91 these things are to prepare His glorious church and prepare her to be spotless and His Glory will rest upon us during these times and will use us in the harvest. As US has been supernaturally protected but the walls are coming down cause as Obama said and cursed our nation "we are not a Christian Nation" and he is dealing harshly with Isreal and we will feel the judgement for that being done.

yet all this is exciting cause I can't WAIT to see the Lord and this filthy world to come to an end.

Sister Kitty

Signiture disclaimer: These are only my sensings. If this does not bare witness in your own soul then do not receive it as truth. As even the elect can be deceived (wrong) with their sensings and a Prophets word NEVER falls to the ground NEVER, though many have self appointed themselves to be a prophet and never imparted. What many these days are receiving in the area of dreams
are the manifestation of Joel 2:28 & Acts 2:17 'And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit
on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy (5012-def. in concordance), Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams. This does not mean they are PROPHETS (as 1277 a different definition of the word in the concordance as a dsecription for REAL PROPHETS is different then those who Prophesy) Please interpret and recieve with understanding. Bless you.

or as another sister here articulates:
we usually share from our own prophetic experiences bits, and pieces, that helps the dreamer begin to unfold the mystery, or better yet helps them confirm it

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:43 am

correction this coming year

the 2nd dream What stick out to me is the sound Crystinz Like Christ Ends. ....something. I do beleive and sense that Washington and the US is in for some trboule in this coming year 2010 but we will be super naturally protected.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:08 pm

Sister Kitty......I have to say that I got a little freaked out about the swine flu shot and microchipping at the same time. Wow, that never crossed my mind before. I'm so glad that you're bold and straight up. I've had the same belief that some trouble is going to happen in 2010 as well. Thank you for Psalm 91. I will read it again and again.

I forgot to mention that I asked God to christen me last night (I just remembered that right now). I know it sounds weird, but I just felt I needed to ask God to do that. I was christened Catholic as a baby, but I felt like God wanted to christen me last night, so I asked Him to. I don't know how that would link to Washington state being the entire north of North America, so maybe the "Christ ends" fits the bill better.

Anyhow, thanks so much for your reply....they both make sense. I would love Christ to come in 2010!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:47 pm

That doesn't sound weird. The lord told me to put anointing oil on my car one night the next night the whole street cars were vandalized except my car.

I wasn't saying Christ was coming back in 2010 but I do agree with you and HOPE that He does, if He came back RIGHT NOW I'd be so happy.

You have been anointed to do something special for HIM.

AMEN!

Just soak in His Presence and wait on Him.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:53 pm

Christa, I posted a dream last night that I had several years ago title train and map. Since both our dreams had North in them, maybe they have something to do with eachother?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:12 pm

There is a futuristic movie name "Minority Report", the bugs in your dream were acting in the same way as depicted in the movie. Also read about nanotechnology.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:12 pm

That's the movie!!!!!!!! Minority report! One of my favorite movies of all time. I couldn't believe that I forgot the name of the movie and the ever so handsome Tom Cruise who starred in it! Dang, I must be incredibly sleepy today. I so want to rent that movie now.

I'll read your post Hind's Feet and thank you Sister Kitty for your inspiration.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:41 pm

I do not believe that chips are in vaccines. I feel that is a spirit of fear the Lord says in His word,

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. NKJ

I believe the Lord will reveal if and when those things take place if we keep our hearts, and minds, and our eyes on Him.

Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secrets unto his servants the prophets. NKJ

Merry Christmas all.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:58 pm

Steady Gaze. We are to be cautious research the FACTS that even in WW2 the US governement injected black soliders with poison with out their knowledge THIS IS IN THE HISTORY BOOKS. Research about Tuskegee Airmen or watch the movie with Ciciley Tyson. There is a reason people are cautious its not always craziness.

However the scriptures you listed are true and even with Swine Flu and things going about we are not to fear.

Hugs and Kisses meet you on the other side at the Wedding Feast. Intamacy and Waiting on the Lord is the key to everything.
With Love
Sister Kitty
disclaimer: These are only my sensings. If this does not bare witness in your own soul then do not receive it as truth. As even the elect
can be deceived (wrong) with their sensings and a Prophets word NEVER falls to the ground NEVER, though many have self appointed themselves
to be a prophet and never imparted. What many these days are receiving in the area of dreams
are the manifestation of Joel 2:28 & Acts 2:17 'And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit
on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy (5012-def. in concordance), Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall
dream dreams. This does not mean they are PROPHETS (as 1277 a different definition of the word in the concordance as a dsecription for REAL PROPHETS is different then those who Prophesy) Please interpret and recieve with understanding. Bless you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:04 pm

Kitty,

Hon, all I am expressing here is not to walk in a spirit of fear.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:09 pm

Well, I am not trying to jump on the band wagon, but as I was watching the 6 o'clk news, they were talking about that injection, and I began to wonder about the criteria for those who were at risk...things like, will this harm their bodies-what are the longterm effects? Yes, I have reservations...I am wondering...

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:46 pm

I have refused to take the vaccine and my son will not take the vaccine. So far a lot of my family members have had it to no ill affect. It has not touch my son and I. But then again, we are several states away from my family!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:17 pm

I'm really leary of the vaccine, and I won't get it either....not for me or my daughter.

I thought about what you said about the microchips in the vaccines, but I don't think God would allow us to blindly take The Mark of the Beast unknowingly. Although the government has done some serious junk to us in the past (I'm no history buff), and even if the government were trying to track us somehow, it isn't biblical that we would unknowingly take the mark (it's going to be an option to take it or die). Once we take the mark, we're spiritually dead....that has to be given as a choice...God would never allow it any other way.

However, I'm glad you mentioned the swine flu, because maybe that's what this dream was about.......not taking the swine flu vaccination perhaps (I was trying to save people from getting injections). There were little numerous bugs (like a flu bug).

Oh, I wanted to tell everyone.....did you guys hear what happened today in Norway?!!!!!!!!!!!! There was this weird spiral thing in the sky. I'm talking like a huge whirlpool of lights. It's on yahoo.com in the news section. Maybe this is what the "north" was in my dream? They compared it to northern lights, but I'm telling you guys, this looked like something from "My Favorite Martian." REALLY STRANGE! Does the bible mention anything about demons pretending to be aliens in the end times? This is what it looked like guys. Really creepy.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:37 pm

Christa, I've been wanting to tell this dream but it so much reminded me of the new show V that I thought it might have been the show. I know it was a dream because I've only seen a short preview of the show and the dream was a lot longer. I wanted to post it as it's own post and I prob. will after I tell it now.

I had a dream that I was with a lot of people and it was early morning (because it wasn't dark or light outside) I saw the moon, a bigger than life harvest moon (the kind you see in photos) and across the face of the moon were words that were written that said something like "this is the end". The moon was moving rather quickly across the sky and then it set. The next thing we all know is that a Huge flying saucer comes in and stops a few hundred yards above us. Aliens (humanoid type) started coming down and they mesmerized the people. The people were speechless and the Aliens were domineering and acted as if they were the authority. They rounded up all the people and said that they were in charge now. We all had to submit to their will and I refused. They took me to a cell where they were going to make me submit or die.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:37 pm

That was about a week ago I think.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:40 pm

In my dream I knew they were not aliens but demons but the people believed in aliens which is what the demons wanted the people to believe.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:42 pm

Christa, I could swear that somewhere in the Bible, years ago I read about deceptive appearances happening more and more frequently the closer to the end it gets. I'm not sure if I really read that or not but I cannot seem to find it anywhere!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:10 am

OMG Crista and hindsfeet that is a trip I was just thinking that. I'm with you guys until science proves other wise. This is so exciting. Some believe that it was a Russian bomb but Russia won't comment.
Crista I didn't think about that metal bug= flu bug and the flu shots do have mercury in them.

February 16, 2009 there was also what they described as a Fireball in the sky.

Also if you check out the NASA website in 2014 right after OUR JEWISH feast of there will be a total eclipse 4 times in a row.
You can look up Mark Biltz on the Sid Roth show and he breaks down the Biblical Feasts (means Divine Appointment to have intimacy with God set by God) as all the Feasts are a dress rehearsal for the Messiah and Jesus fulfilled these EVEN THE RETURN OF THE MESSIAH, it's BUILT INTO GOD's Feasts. We don't set Dates NEVER but the Lord is faithful to His Feasts. The Jewishness of the culture we were grafted into was removed by Roman Emperor Constantine (read about him on Wikepedia) then after his dynasty everything was put back in but the spirit of the culture and practice of the FEASTS were no longer emphasized or practiced as many were persecuted for it by Constantine- he was like Hitler and thought He was doing God a favor by killing Jews stopping the Jewish practices (even though Jesus kept them-and didn't come to abolish the law but fulfill it) and abolishing house churches to control how people worshipped, so he built one church house and made everyone go there to worship however it was also shared with a Pagan religion so the two religions over time mixed together).....this effects many churches today.....still

(we are grafted in - Jesus IS Jewish and still followed the Feasts, and on Passover while all the priests in the land were binding the Lambs to slaughter about 9am in Isreal singing the Hallel which is Psalms 113-118 at that same hour in Mark says the 3rd hour Jesus was being lifted up on the cross for He is our Passover Lamb. Even at the Last SUper they sang a hymn Psalm 118- God is the same yesterday, today and forever. We don't set Dates NEVER but the Lord is faithful to His Feasts. After every Yom Kippur -Day of Atonment you can check the FEMA website and this year 1 day after the Day of Atonment the American Simoas Tragedy happened. Hurricane Katrina during fall feasts (Sept - October) ok I'm going off on a tangid....just excited to watch all these things unfold EVEN THE SWINE FLU as it's confirmation of the Lords Word about increased pestilence but Psalms 91 we will be fine. )

Leveticus 3- these are the Feasts (Hebrew word Moad- divine appointments) of the Lord

Holy convocation- (hebrew word means Mikra=dress rehearsal).

The Fall Feasts concern His second coming. It is believed by the FEASTS that the LORD designed specifically that the 2nd coming of the Messiah will be during a Fall Feast....which one....we have to wait and see.

Love Kitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:13 am

Hi Christa good morning dear one, On the news this morning those little lights were exposed. Russia was testing a missile so mystery solved...

Have a good day.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:40 am

I agree with Steady Gaze and that's what I mentioned above, it was a Russian bomb but Russia wouldn't comment earlier. This is still exciting news.

Ezekiel Chapter 38 clearly pinpoints an End Time military super-power which will "come from the remotest parts of the north", being directly "north" of Israel. (Ezek.38:15). Today, Russia, (in fact, Moscow itself, capital of Russia) is literally perpendicularly "north" from Israel as the scriptures predict for these End Times.

These are still signs in the skies
Genesis 1:14 -Then God said, "Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, ( signals the hebrew word is oath= signals / seasons= moad= feasts) and for days and years; (the missles are the devils poor imiatiation that provoke fear to the UNbelieving)

We also keep having meteor showers that are more often. .................nothing on this earth is for coincident or just nothing it all serves it's purpose.

Love Kitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:57 am

Reminds me of people taking the mark in the last days and if you don't the government will MAKE sure you do. Also in the last days the world will move towards a one world government so it is not impossible that North AMerica may fall under another name - creating a new country.
You are significant to the end times....possibly an end time prophet.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:13 am

Amen, Kitty, we stand by what we say. I know what I saw about Russia. They are already gearing up to be ferocious bears. I was talking to my christian counselor friend, and he suggested that I was a little stressed out, but after they attacked their own soviet Georgia, he got quiet on me. Hey, the word of the Lord that he shares with his prophets will never fall to the grounds. I am telling you, Russia is going to be doing some bombing, including the US. I told you, I saw it with my own eyes. I had more gray hair and a sixteen year old son. I have no children right now.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:20 am

everyone, this is So Exciting!!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:01 am

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I second that motion.....Can't wait to the wedding feast.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top