Four Letters and Four Friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Four Letters and Four Friends

Post by BlkQueen32 on Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:19 pm

I had a dream that I received 4 letters in the mail. The letters were from relatives that I cared deeply for. They were full of great news and glad tidings, that I was so overjoyed and filled with emotion that I cried tears of joy. This was the best news I had every heard of in my entire life. The emotion of joy was so strong I could hardly speak. Then I had awaken still feeling joyful.

Someone please interpet.

BlkQueen32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Four Letters and Four Friends

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:40 pm

Sometimes our dreams are given to us as just a sweet kiss from above. I can't speak for an interpretation, but I would say waking up from a beautiful dream gets the day started off on the right foot. I hope your joy lasted all day. Know you received a kiss from heaven. kiss

-Maria

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sC0rCh3d on Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:48 pm

mymaria wrote:Sometimes our dreams are given to us as just a sweet kiss from above. I can't speak for an interpretation, but I would say waking up from a beautiful dream gets the day started off on the right foot. I hope your joy lasted all day. Know you received a kiss from heaven. kiss

-Maria

obviously it means something, why would God waste someone's time with a dream like this if it didn't?

sC0rCh3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:34 pm

Then, my beloved I encourage you to be her intercessor and ask God for the interpretation. I do not attempt to interprate dreams...this is not my gifting hence leading me to this site. Whatever God's message is it will be revealed in time. But till them...I still believe she received a kiss from heaven.
God Bless!!
-Maria

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:36 pm

I think your dream means just what it suggests: that you will receive some VERY good news from one or more of your relatives or hear some news about your relatives that will bring much joy!! Please let us know what happens with this!!!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:21 am

I could be wrong, but the number 4 seems kind of important so maybe you could look up the symbolic meaning of 4 and see if any of those definitions fit with the idea of news.
Hope this helps,
Jen

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:59 am

BQ32: Hello, Sister!
Are you going through a period of belief building with God?
IMHO: This a prophetic dream - meaning, take it literally. Not that you may get 4 actual envelopes, but that you may indirectly receive "news of good tidings" from these 4 people.
Resolution posted a question: Why would God give someone a dream like this? Good question, Resolution. In my understanding, I think that EVEN IF NOTHING EVER CAME OF THIS DREAM, it's "just a dream" that's all, did you not get to experience a part of the Father's emotions - elations over these people you love? As children of God, we should be curious about Him, want to know more about Him. For me, this would be a catalyst for my prayer life: "Thank you Father for the emotions you have given me: thank you for love, thank you for relationships, thank you for joy that comes for no obvious reason except that I KNOW you. Thank you Father, for allowing me to feel just a small fraction of what You feel for these same people, and also for me, and for my enemies. Help me to search your ways so I can respond the same way to those who do not love me, and so I can follow Jesus example. Forgive me for the times when I do not."
OK, let's say there is something more to this dream than just the feeling. Let's say, it's just a memory jogger and that these people just need prayer or, we could really play the antagonist, and say that this was a "self-derived" dream and these people were just on your mind before you went to bed. Great - let's take it back to God again! "Father, these people are on my heart. Please bless them today. I KNOW you desire only good for them. (use scripture to pray back to God over these people). Father, you say in Jeremiah 29:11 that you know the PLANS you have for these 4 very special people, plans to prosper them. God I saw that in my dream last night! I saw you proper them. I thank you for that! God, you also say that for Your Children, you have no plans to harm them, but only plans to give them a hope and a future. Sometimes, Father, I allow Satan to get the best of me and I do scared - not just for me but for people who are close to me, but I cling to your Word that says that you will not harm them. I claim your Word that says that you have a hope and a future for these people, and for me too. Thank You Father for your Goodness. We are all so undeserving." Spend time THANKING GOD for watching over these four people, THANKING Him for his goodness and his lavishness.
Taking your dream a step further: As I said, in your particular case, I think this dream was given to you to build your belief in what you THINK God may be saying to you and the ways that you suspect He may be trying to communicate with you. I also think that He is calling you to watch what he does. Have you spent time watching for what God is doing, how he is moving in your community/church/life? And have you asked how you can serve him within that movement? And once, again, take it all back in prayer. God is good - He WILL answer you. In this particular case, after praying about it, I believe that you will receive indirect news of goodness in these four peoples lives. Give God the Glory, both right now and again when you receive the news. Let this be a reason for you to draw closer to God!
WOW - I better let you go - sounds like you've got lots to talk to the Father about! Enjoy! Really truly enjoy your time talking to Abba!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:37 pm

mymaria wrote:
Sometimes our dreams are given to us as just a sweet kiss from above. I can't speak for an interpretation, but I would say waking up from a beautiful dream gets the day started off on the right foot. I hope your joy lasted all day. Know you received a kiss from heaven.

-Maria

Maria, i thought what you said was beautiful. Thank you for that it was very uplifting.

Resolution, the bible says that its the glory of God to conceal a matter. Sometimes we recieve no interpretation until the dream comes to pass to keep us from getting prideful and not giving OURSELVES the glory for the interpretation, but to God in whom all interpretations belong.

BlkQueen32, I believe everyone is right that this dream means you will hear good things from people you love. The number four could be symbolic, but it's something you will have to pray about and with time it will be revealed to you.
Blessings and what a wonderful dream!
love,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:52 pm

I believe that dreams and feelings in dreams are prophetic. Meaning, feelings in dreams are REVELATION. Your feelings in the dream are often the most literal part of any dream (unless the feeling is fear).

I would say you have an intense amount of joy coming your way and it's nothing more than that. Your feelings were a preview. Of what?? I don't know.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:56 pm

Resolution,

Please take this seriously.

Ephesians 4:29Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. 30And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. 32Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

I expect all members in this group to behave with the upmost of love, courtesy and respect and your comment in this thread was not edifying or beneficial to anyone. My earnest desire is for every post and every person posting in this group to display the fruit of the spirit, period.

Please keep your comments in accordance with that scripture above.

Love,

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top