Obama meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Obama meeting

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:43 am

Romans 3:4 Ė Let the WORD of God be true and EVERY man a LIAR!

Mathew 24:4- For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great

signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

*****Means even the elect will believe what seems to be Godís work but if it is not backed up with the WORD of God and inline with itís harmony, then they are being deceived even by their own witness.*********

DREAM:

It was in a poorly lite room with fold away tables and President Obama was sitting there in his usually business shirt and tie with the sleeves roled up and his watch talking with the Chief Financial officer. I donít remember what was being said, but he saw me and kept looking at me like I knew him. I didn't sense anything evil from him, he was just looking and staring. I remember a actress by the name of Reagan Gomez was there.

(I think there is name play involved like Reagan means regal)

Also in another dream I was on a rooftop and I saw fleets of airplanes carrying bombs I believe I saw 8 on each at the bottom of the plane these bombs were almost as big as the plane.

(maybe the enemy in the atmosphere as Satan is the Prince of the Air (Ephesians 2:2 according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience or maybe actual bombs)

Please read the following before interpreting:

If a woman can be married for 10 years and still learning new things about her husband and is still learning things about herself after however many years. We all know by now you only know a person by the MASK they choose to present to you.

So there is no way any of us KNOW our Presidents. Like Bush was placed in office by God regardless of the drama during election, Bush says heís Christian yet partial birth abortion still existed and His administration CREATED the San Madrid Peace Treaty which is to divide Isreal. (look it up) in that administration 9-11 and stock market crash of 08 Obama says he is Christian but on record with the Chicago Sun Times saying Jesus Is NOT the only way to heaven. He is also continuing harshly with the Bush administration (started at Gulf War) to fight Isreal with selling off their land, we will see more terrorist attacks because of it . See scripture below All of our Presidents are lost souls that need prayer. See scripture below to support this. They are as many church goers who have no intimacy with God but call themselves by His name. So I go with God and HIS PLANS for he is not democratic or republican.

Gen. 12:3- God said To ISREAL I will bless those that bless you and curse those that curse you. (US since Bush have been cursing Isreal)

Proverbs 21:1-The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, [Like] the rivers of water; He turns it wherever He wishes.

Exodus 4:21- But I will harden his heart, so that he will not let the people go. (Pharoah was used by the sovereign purpose of God to opress, just like Bush, Obama and all the past Presidents)

God is not republican or democratic, he chooses / allows kings in place for his Sovergn purpose. We only select what is put in front of us NEVER have we elected a President or a Minister of Godís Word would be President.

About who is the Anti-Christ many people have THEORY (an opinion or sensing) but one has yet to step up with SCRIPTURE to back it up. Let the Word of God be true and every man a LIAR.

I do believe in the WORD:

Daniel 2:36-45, He says that Nebuchadnezzar's empire Babylon was the gold head in the dream. That after him another empire would arise Medo Persia which is the silver part of the statue and after that the next empire Greece which is the brass would conquer and after that the 4th empire would be Rome which was the iron.

Iím open to listening to another view if it is backed up with scripture. Iím passionate about how people are more political (believe what they see is before them) instead of in line with Scripture. None of us should allow deception cause a little bit will throw your expectation and perception off.

He will not be Obama or Islamic though these people usher in the end times. I say all this to prevent OPINIONS of Obama being the Anti Christ.

Now if you are able please minister what this dream means? Maybe personal or endtimes? As all these kings play a part in Godís plan.

Last edited by Kitty on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama meeting

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:59 am

When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14In the temple courts he found men selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. 15So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16To those who sold doves he said, "Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father's house into a market!"
17His disciples remembered that it is written: "Zeal for your house will consume me."[b]
18Then the Jews demanded of him, "What miraculous sign can you show us to prove your authority to do all this?"
19Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days."
20The Jews replied, "It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?" 21But the temple he had spoken of was his body. 22After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.
23Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Feast, many people saw the miraculous signs he was doing and believed in his name.[c] 24But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all men. 25He did not need man's testimony about man, for he knew what was in a man.
The answer of your dream is in your spirit,The impression revealed to you in the spirit,while you were asleep.
The two spirits were exposed.
And you know what dwells in you ,and the nature of the other as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:29 am

Thank you mbstudent. I recieve the scripture. and it's right The Holy Spirit doesn't need a man's testimony. I do believe it has something to do with my finances. Obama was sitting as a person in authority I didn't sense an evil from him.

Thank you and In Christ Love

Sister Kitty
Signiture disclaimer: These are only my sensings. If this does not bare witness in your own soul then do not receive it as truth. As even the elect can be deceived (wrong) with their sensings and a Prophets word NEVER falls to the ground NEVER, though many have self appointed themselves
to be a prophet and never imparted. What many these days are receiving in the area of dreams
are the manifestation of Joel 2:28 & Acts 2:17 'And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit
on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy (5012-def. in concordance), Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall
dream dreams. This does not mean they are PROPHETS (as 1277 a different definition of the word in the concordance as a dsecription for REAL
PROPHETS is different then those who Prophesy) Please interpret and recieve with understanding. Bless you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:38 pm

Those are some powerful scriptures!

All I can say is to keep our government officials and our president lifted up in prayer. Some have said that the economy is getting better, so maybe this is exemplified by you seeing him talking to the chief finance officer? And you mentioned Reagan Gomez-preston. What you mentioned about Reagan stuck out to me. During Reagan's administration there were great financial times and the economy was stable then. Could this be a prelude to what is going to happen in the days and months to come in our country?

Please pray on what I've said and stay positive. Remember that God's people will flourish and have plenty in the time of famine. We don't have to worry about financial ruin or any bad news. God promises us victory and for us to be "fully satisfied". Be blessed.

Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:22 am

Desiree (Starpop)
I felt that one, WOW I had not thought about Reagan = Regan administration flourishing. .....wooo yes your right regardless of what happens we will flourish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top