I treid to warn people of a Tsunami no one listened then it hit.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I treid to warn people of a Tsunami no one listened then it hit.

Post by steadygaze on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:08 am

Greetings friends of the Bridegroom.

I was looking out over the ocean,because everyone said oh the tsunami already hit it wont hit again. I could sense something was not right, all looked good outside and was getting back to normal. So I kept looking out into the ocean and all of a sudden a huge tsunami was swelling and heading our way it was bigger then the last one and it was a matter of time before it would wipe people off the map. I went into cities and tried to warn people to get out as soon as they can and go to another nation because the US was to be wiped off the map. People laughed at me and would not listen,my family and friends would not listen, and I was frustrated.All of a sudden the Tsunami hits and every where I look people are drowning and I am trying to save them and pull their head up out of the water so they can breath. I am trying to find a place where I can have them hold on like to a tree. My friends and family where also drowning and dying and I am trying to help them, all of a sudden I then loose strength and I fall into the water. The next thing I know my spiritual mom who I helped out of the water,she then pulls me out of the water and has me in the house. Then when I come to she says, "the Tsunami went down." She said, you had been out of it for weeks in a coma and now you are doing better. I asked her if everyone is okay.My spiritual mom told me that they found something wrong with her heart but they fixed it. She told me as she was cooking, everything is all right now. I look out the window and I still see the water is everywhere and is several feet deep, I also saw the little boy that I had pulled out of the water playing in the water.I knew our lives had changed forever.

Thanks and Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I treid to warn people of a Tsunami no one listened then it hit.

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:18 am

I believe your dreams are literal and prophetic not much symbolism as I have been sensing in my heart all year that NEXT YEAR there will be a major earth quake which will cause Tsunami type effects (search San madrid fault line - down center of US- just like San Madrid peace treaty that divides Isreal and you know what the Lord says about trying to divide Isreal) None of the countries want US to recover and be the super power we Once were. Now we are begging bread and the other countries want to wound us while we are down. Plus making way for the one world government. I believe your dreams are for sharing cause they are literal the end part only symbolic to let you know personally you will be ok and safe during this all.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:36 am

Hi Kitty,

I sense this dream is about the economic situation and it is not literal. I sense people are believing things are getting better and it looks like it is but we need to be careful and seek the Lord in His truth and not trust what our media is telling us. I sense this economic situation is not over.I believe the Lord will also deal with the churches heart in the midst of it all. Which represents my spiritual mom in the dream.

Take care and have a wonderful day.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top