BULL IN THE MIDST OF COWS - PLEASE INTERP!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BULL IN THE MIDST OF COWS - PLEASE INTERP!!

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:36 pm

Good evening, ya'll. I pray that everyone is fine and that the Lord's angels are watching over you.

Listen, I had this dream that I went outside with my mother and we were in the pasture behind our house. IRL, there is a herd of cows behind our house, I don't know if there are bulls. My mom was looking at all of the cows and patting them. I was just staring, not that this is stranger, but I was looking at this cow that was standing in between me and my mother. It was looking right at me. It was a red bull. I thought that it might try to charge me, so I was thinking how I could kill it, if it did that. I didn't want to spook my mother, so I was quietly observing. I was thinking, "I will kill you, bull if you make the right move." I mean, he was standing right in between us.

When I woke up, I thought of the bulls of bashan, but I have to figure out what that means. I will post it later after I have researched Bashan.

The dream went into ANOTHER TRAVEL TRIP INTO TEXAS, where my brother had this pretty white truck-IRL, he doesn't like white vehicles. This is the brother who was struggling to deal with salvation. So I get his keys, and promise to gas it up when I bring it back. IRL, he is in another state about 12-14 hours away, so I wouldn't borrow his truck to go to Texas, I'm pretty sure, but also, I had a dream about my sister moving to Texas, and that came to pass, and at the same time, I saw him get further away emotionally and sink into some water, which I knew was a people. That happened. Back to the dream. So I am in his truck, and it breaks down! So I call my mom to see what I can do, and she says help is on the way. I look up, and it is about three police cars. I got very nervous, but I told myself to calm down, because I haven't done anything wrong. I am mentally rehearsing where my license, registration and insurance are. I am thinking, I have to bring my brother back his truck, because I am responsible for it and he needs it. The police approached me and asked me if I was the person who needed help. I was really wondering where the tow truck was. I know I was in a place which I was not familiar and not on a major highway. I saw gravel. I saw a wooden house with no paint, and it had a porch and steps up to the porch, and I saw short trees here and there. It was sunny. Then I woke up.

Hey, I am really concerned about both dreams. Please Please Help me interp.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BULL IN THE MIDST OF COWS - PLEASE INTERP!!

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:37 pm

When I left to do research, the first thing that happened to me is Psalm 22, and I found a breakdown of it online called Psalm 22: Bulls and Lions and Dogs Oh My. The excerpt that I am pasting, had me running around the house praising the Lord, because it describes what I have been dreaming. I don't know if you read some of my other posts this week. I had one about a dog, one about a lion, and now I have one about a bull.
The enemies are all around. They are called "strong bulls of Bashan." The plain of Bashan was an area about 1500' above the Jordan and a few miles to the East. It was known for its rich fields and ideal conditions for raising bulls. When the prophet Amos wanted to criticize the people of Israel for their luxury, he called their women "cows of Bashan" (4:1)--well-fed, fat animals. They surround the Psalmist. Then the image changes, as if the bulls are slowly transmuted into lions. In our age of film animation, we can almost see the bulls becoming lions as we go from v. 12 to v. 13. And then the Psalmist's pain is coupled with humiliation as the "dogs" are all around him (v. 16). The presence of dogs is frequently mentioned in the OT as the final sign of humiliation--the dogs will lap up the blood of a dead person. The dogs surround the Psalmist because they are, like vultures, waiting for him to expire so they can eagerly drink his blood and eat his flesh. Humiliation has been his experience and humiliation looks like it will be his destiny.
At this point in the Psalm, then, it is pain that is winning. Hands down. No real contest. Memory tried to raise its head and lodge a protest, but the protest was weak indeed. With the onslaught of all kinds of terrifying realities in front of the Psalmist, not least of which is his physical discomfort, he is at the mercy of the pain in his life and the animals which are symbolized by that pain.
II. Calling For Deliverance (vv. 19-24)
The lectionary readings for today only take us, at most, to v. 24. By the time we get to v. 24 we have a Psalmist who still knows how to cry to God, but the tone of the Psalmist's cry has changed. Now there is a bit of confidence that has returned to his voice. It is as if he has given evil and anguish its full range to roam in his life in 12-18 and now he can truly let the sun of God's mercy and power shine in. "I will tell of your name to my brothers and sisters; in the midst of the congregation I will praise you" (v. 22). That is, the Psalmist is practicing preemptive joy or preemptive praise. Deliverance has not yet occurred but he is anticipating it. In fact, he is anticipating it so strongly that the story of the deliverance can already be put in the past tense (v. 24).
Isn't that enough to make you shout?! It was enough for me, especially because we have to praise in faith until what the Lord prophecies to us comes to pass, and all through affliction. When I saw this posting, I went left, then right, then back again! So now I need to rest for a minute, but I wanted to post this, because I have gotten sleepy with the sheer strength of the praise.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:37 am

Bashan as a place inhabited by the Rephaim or sometimes translated giants.
Deuteronomy 3:11 For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold, his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man.
That word giants is rephaim and is translated rephaim or giants in the Old Testament in other places in the King James Version. The last of the Rephaim, the King of Bashan had an iron bed almost 13 feet long and about 5 and half feet wide.
In Deuteronomy 3:13 “with all Bashan, which was called the land of giants.” Again that word giants is Rephaim. This was in the time of Joshua (Deuteronomy 3:21).
The fact that these Rephaim inhabited the land may have something to do with the evil association with the bulls of Bashan.
But the point is this the philistines and the canaanites used to sacriface their childrens boiling them inside a copper bull.like in the story of troy the Bull was made of copper and had an opening on the top where the infant fitted and the belly of the animal was place on a burn fire pit..where reach extreme temperatures more like an oven..the sealment of the bull allow the smoke to cook the infant
in quick manner where concealment silenced the pains of suffering of the victim.
If you do a word search for Rephaim you will find behind it a Hebrew word that Strong’s divides into different definition even though the Hebrew word is the same. If you do a search for that Hebrew word you won’t find every place where it appears. The breaking up of a single Hebrew word into different definitions may be inaccurate with the original meaning of the text.
Below I highlight where this word for Rephaim appears which Strong’s would associate with the H7496 definition but is the same word for Rephaim.
Isaiah 26:13 O LORD our God, other lords beside thee have had dominion over us: but by thee only will we make mention of thy name. 26:14 they are dead, they shall not live; they are deceased, they shall not rise: therefore hast thou visited and destroyed them, and made all their memory to perish.
Deceased = Rephaim
Job 26:5 Dead things are formed from under the waters, and the inhabitants thereof.
Dead = Rephaim
Psalms 88:10 Wilt thou shew wonders to the dead? shall the dead arise and praise thee? Selah.
The first use of the word dead is the Hebrew word H4191 muth which is used 790 times and is clearly used to describe death. Where as the word dead I highlighted is Rephaim or raw-faw’ H7496.
Proverbs 9:18 But he knoweth not that the dead are there; and that her guests are in the depths of hell.
Dead = Rephaim
So back to the original verse
Psalms 22:12 Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.
When Jesus Christ was on the cross the bulls of Bashan could very well be talking about the Rephaim Deuteronomy 3:13 states that Bashan is the Land of the Rephaim. There are likely many things that happened that day that people did not see and no one understands.
I will bring Israel again to his habitation, and he shall feed on Carmel and Bashan"
At the time of Israel's entrance into their Promised Land, Og of Bashan made the strategic mistake of attacking The Lord as He was leading the advancing Israelites. It cost him his kingdom.
The Lord is encouraging You on this dream because if you not faint,You shall posses the gates of your enemies.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:39 am

Praise the Father of us....I learned a lot today...thank you both......Linda

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:39 pm

O my God, thank you, Lord!!!!Ahhh! Praise the Lord. Thank you, MBStudent. You gave me so much to shout about. Thank you. I used to dream about two bulls chasing me all the time. They would be between me and my purpose, or a goal that I would have. Wow!!This is so much information. Thank you, MB! You have been a great blessing to me today! I forgot about this post, and I needed a little encouragement! Praise the Lord.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top