Old Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old Dreams

Post by Leora on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:49 am

Hello everyone!

I have some questions about some dreams I had within the last couple of years. No rush :) I've had two dreams in the same white room. One was as plain as day, I had made a promise to God that If He found me a job I would start tithing. Well, He found me a wonderful job with a Christian boss and Sundays off. Sad to say I didn't take it seriously and He did. In this dream I was sitting with a friend, in this white room, she started to speak in tongues and then she interpreted. God had sent me a message. He said Leora, you can start paying tithes now. Too make a long story short, I am now paying tithes.

In this second dream, I was sitting in the same white room. There was a old Sunday school teacher,from a Baptist church I use to go to when I was married, rocking in a rocking chair. She had a animal hanging around her neck. It was either a young male lion because it was without a mane or a female lion. It was very calm and purring so I didn't feel threatened by it. All of a sudden, before I could do anything, she was sewing us together (the left side).

The lion dream is the one I'm confused of. I'm the first one in my family to be a Pentecostal and it's rough. I believe in tongues and dreams because I have experienced it and it's hard for people that don't believe and haven't done it to understand. Everyone looks at me crazy, especially family. I grew up as a Nazarene because my grandfather was a Nazarene preacher and none of them believe and when I got married I was a baptist and they didn't believe; they thought any kind of movement at all was of the devil. I know this is a sticky subject, I'm not trying to offend anyone and I don't mean every Baptist and every Nazarene doesn't believe. I'm trying to point out my past so you can see that I wasn't brought up to believe in gifts of the spirit. Could the lion dream mean praise since I'm the first in my family to turn my head toward heaven and lift my arms, speak in tongues, and to see dreams. I know that the tribe of Judah had to do something with praise and a lion.

I also had a third dream; I was running and praising God. The more I ran the faster I got. I could feel the breeze going through my hair. All of a sudden, I was speaking in tongues and lifting off the ground. It was so magical. I speak in tongues and sing hymns in my dreams a lot. I've often woke myself up from my dreams because I've caught myself actually singing.

Genesis 49:8-10
"Judah, your brothers will praise you. You will grab your enemies by the neck, and your brothers will bow down to you. Judah is like a young lion. You have returned from killing, my son. Like a lion, he stretches out and lies down to rest, and no one is brave enough to wake him. Kings will come from Judah's family; someone from Judah will always be on the throne.

Love,

Leora

Leora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old Dreams

Post by Leora on Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:30 pm

Hello,

It's me again! I reread my post and I was thinking It might be confusing when I said she was sewing us together I meant me and the animal not me and her.

Sorry,

Leora

Leora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:29 pm

This is beautiful! First of all I can kind of relate! I grew up in the methodist church :0) but the difference is that my parents who are married - my mom grew up and still lives by the pentecostal beliefs and my dad grew up methodist - so as much as i was in the methodist church i was drawn to the pentacostal beliefs - i left when i became of age. Anyway to your dream--
I would believe that the lion WAS JESUS and he was a binding of you to HIM. Why? The bible uses the 'lion' in two different angles...he uses it as a representative of GOD (LION OF JUDAH), he uses it as a representative of the natural enemy (DANIEL AND THE DEN OF LIONS) and he uses it as a representative of the spiritual enemy known as satan himself (the devil roams around AS A LION seeking whom he may devour). Notice that the lion on her neck was peaceful/calm- of course that only symbolizes THE PRINCE OF PEACE WHO IS THE LION OF JUDAH!
Your third dream possibly is showing your the spiritual elevation and progression

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Leora on Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:35 pm

Hello Una Day,

Thank you, I have been wondering about this dream for awhile.

Love,

Leora

Leora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:24 am

Leora
Its funny what you mentioned in the stated verse in Genesis 49:8-10, because these were the words that came to me upon reading your dream: "Restoration, exuberation (joyful), transformation, and powerful move of the holyghost. Could God be "sowing" you back together in reference to your past identity with more courage, more boldness, and more strength than you had before?"
I am pentecostal/holiness as well. I've gotten used to the remarks of "holy roller" and "catching the holyghost"! I stand firmly on the belief of the apostles (Apostolic doctrine)..Acts 2:38 principal (paraphrase) First 'repenting for sins and later being "baptized in the name of Jesus for the remission of sins and later being infilled with the holyghost (w/ evidence of speaking in tongues)". Like you mentioned, I'm not trying to preach-just what I believe. Keep on keeping on and know that God is doing a mighty and powerful work in you!! Remember: The wicked run away when noone is chasing them, but "the righteous ARE AS BOLD AS LIONS." (proverbs 28:1)
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leora on Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:31 pm

Hey everybody!

Church was awesome today and God was in the house!!!!! I got a testimony that goes along with the bruise dream I had. In church today the pastor's wife said that God put on her heart that someone had something to say. I finally got the nerve to go up and tell the pastor about the embarrassing dream I had. I told him about the interpretation, how I had something about the past I haven't been able to forgive, and how it was hindering me from getting closer to God. I also told him that I needed prayer so God can help me forgive. He said that God had all ready laid it upon his heart to preach on Psalms 139. The pastor just didn't know it was me. So they prayed for me and God laid it upon his heart that sense I stepped out in faith and asked for prayer I didn't need prayer for it anymore. He made my unforgiveness go away and that my heart was pure. If you look at all my dreams together, they are all related in someway. Thank you for your confirmations! Thank you Jesus!

Psalms 139:1 O Lord, You have examined my heart and know everything about me.
Psalms 139:23-24 Search me, O God, and know my heart; test my thoughts. Point out anything you find in me that makes you sad, and lead me along the path of everlasting life.

Love,

Leora

Leora

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:09 pm

PRAISE GOD!! CONGRATS ON YOUR DELIVERANCE!! GOD IS GOOD!
I am so happy for you!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:35 pm

Praise the LORD! THIS IS WONDERFUL!! GOD IS GOOD!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top