Head Surgery~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Head Surgery~

Post by iminhiswill~ on Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:41 pm

Hello~

I had a dream the other night that I was having some sort of brain surgery.. I could see myself above the operating table while the surgeons where sticking a needle in the front of my forehead to remove some fluids... Anyone have an intrepretation?

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Head Surgery~

Post by Love's child on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:06 pm

Well if you look at your dream from a neuroscience background, the frontal lobe of your brain (which would be the forehead) is the place the stores memories (long-term). So your dream could possibly be God (surgeon) cleaning out old emotional memories (fluid) that maybe have hindered you in your present. The frontal-lobe is also considered the part of the brain that "lights up" when we make decisions. So I think this dream could possibly be about God cleaning out past memories do to decisions and things from the past.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:19 pm

Iminhiswill~ I would like add at this time, on occasians I have had dreams about the same things you have, only to find out, this was pertaining to ''wisdom/knowledge'' which leads to understanding. Hope this helps. Wisdom/knowledge are gifts. 1 Cor 12:1-11.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by iminhiswill~ on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:00 am

thank you both very much.. Loves child that was a great intrepretation and Halo so was yours... I personally was thinking that Im going to have a renewing of my mind on a personal level as well as ministry.. God bless you both!

Last edited by iminhiswill~ on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo's)

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top