Seeing documents in the White House.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seeing documents in the White House.

Post by steadygaze on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:46 am

Hi and Blessings dear friends,

I was in Russia. I was taken in the spirit to the White house but people could not see me, it was like I was invisible. I was walking around in like the presidents office and I saw some documents and so I went over to read them.I saw where there were mixture in the Policy's or documents.When I read the document I stumbled on how the policy or contract looked good but when I looked closer it was not good at all,I saw deception, and the every day people who lived in the Nation had no clue what was really happening.I was deeply concerned for the people because you would not discover the deception of the Government unless you could really discern it to see it.

Thanks and Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seeing documents in the White House.

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:23 am

you would not discover the deception of the Government unless you could really discern it to see it.
exactly and that discernment is ALWAYS backed up by the WORD of God and supported in scripture rather than sensing

I beleive this was a prophetic dream to share rather than one to interpret.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:33 am

Kitty, could you elaborate a little more on this part.....I'm a little foggy on what you mean: "you would not discover the deception of the Government unless you could really discern it to see it.
exactly and that discernment is ALWAYS backed up by the WORD of God and supported in scripture rather than sensing"
Some people have a gift of discernment, where others are gifted in other areas. However, we are all able to discern if we have Holy Spirit in us. Discernment is actually one of my weakest areas, but it might be steadygaze's strongpoint...being that she's an intercessor. Intercessors are all about prayer and having their noses buried in the Word. We, as Christians, have the Holy Spirit in us.........we have the Living Word in our hearts that we can access any time we want by asking for wisdom and words of knowledge. I believe that we are able to discern because we have the Holy Spirit in us.

I 100% agree with your statement: "I beleive this was a prophetic dream to share rather than one to interpret." I believe this dream is exactly what it appeared as and God had given steadygaze a complete prophetic word to share. Basically, I agree that this dream doesn't need to be interpreted, as it was a direct prophetic word.

Steadygaze, I think you need to post this in the prophetic word section of this forum. It needs to get out there.

Kitty, I just read your post as well re: Obama meeting, which to me seems like an extremely similar prophetic message as steadygazes here. I think more of these dreams are going to come forward. Steadygaze, you might want to read Kitty's post as it runs along similar lines.

God bless you both.
you rock

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:05 am

Hi, blessings I totally agree with you Christa. Some people are stronger in the area of discernment then others. In the dream above I saw what was written but I had to get closer to see the fine print to be able to detect what was the deception behind the bill on the desk. I was profoundly concerned for the American peoples.

What I was meaning in the statement,(I was deeply concerned for the people because you would not discover
the deception of the Government unless you could really discern it to
see it.) If they did not ask the Holy spirit in what was presented to them by the Government then they would not see what was really going on behind the scenes. In other words they really needed to ask the Holy spirit to open their eyes and see behind the good things that were being spoken about the bills they were going to pass. I was deeply concerned because people could easily be decieved by how good everything sounded.

I had this dream about five months ago before the health care bill and global warming etc.

I have not read what you sent yet Christa and I will along with Kitty's when I get a chance. I am with the Red Cross and we just got called to be put on alert for putting up a shelter because it is below freezing here where I live and allot of people are with out power.

May you both increase int the gift and anointing he has placed on your lives.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:15 am

Hi Sister Crista I was only repeating and confirming what Sister Steady Glaze said.

With Love
Sister Kitty

disclaimer: These are only my sensings. If this does not bare witness in your own soul then do not receive it as truth. As even the elect can be deceived (wrong) with their sensings and a Prophets word NEVER falls to the ground NEVER, though many have self appointed themselves to be a prophet and never imparted. What many these days are receiving in the area of dreams are the manifestation of Joel 2:28 & Acts 2:17 'And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit
on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy (5012-def. in concordance), Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams. This does not mean they are PROPHETS (as 1277 a different definition of the word in the concordance as a dsecription for REAL PROPHETS is different then those who Prophesy) I learned this the hard way. Please interpret and recieve with understanding. Bless you.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:19 am

Aaaahhhhhhh ok. Sorry girls..I got confused.

laugh

Hope all goes well with putting up the shelter. You're a trooper! I pray that God keeps you all toasty warm and happy where you will be.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:13 pm

Hello Steadygaze! I'm going to respond without reading the other posts so as not to be influenced by what has already been said. I believe God was showing you something going on with the government so that you could pray for nation. When you "felt bad" for the people...that's the heart of God being revealed to you. The scripture says, "Luke 12:2, "For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known. 3 Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops." There is no such thing as "secret" (except of course the secret things of the Lord which belong only to Him). It's spiritual law...what's hidden MUST be revealed. I believe God is giving you an assigment in prayer for the nation. The enemy would like to deceive Americans. We know and recognize that our warfare is not with flesh and blood, but with principlalities and powers and the rulers of the darkness of this world, and wicked spirits in heavenly places. We know that the enemy is behind the deception. But as believers, our job is to pray and speak the Word of God concerning our nation. There is nothing hidden from the sight of God, for all things are naked and opened before the eyes of Him with whom we have to do! (Hebrews 4:13, "Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.") Because of this spiritual law that there is no such thing as something secret or hidden from God, He has revealed this to you (and many others are opening to their eyes to the deception of the enemy right now in our nation). We pray for our President for the Word says that we are to do it, and we call these works of darkness out in the light and we believe that "nothing shall by any means hurt us." That's what I believe the message and the purpose of the dream is. I pray this ministers to your heart.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:15 pm

Amen, umph, Good words.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:44 pm

I agree.....very good words indeed.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:26 am

Amen Sandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:47 am

I agree all of well said>>

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top