Government telling me I can only have government papers in my drawers.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Government telling me I can only have government papers in my drawers.

Post by steadygaze on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:33 am

Greetings friends.

Dream
I was moving into a new place. The landlord told me it is law now that I have to fill my drawers with only government papers I can not put anything else in my drawers. I said what? That is crazy you have got to be kidding me! The management said you are no longer allowed to own anything in drawers. I was outraged at this and when I put papers in my drawers it left so much empty space that I could put other stuff in to fill the space.The management would have to do inspections to make sure I was not breaking the law of putting other stuff in my drawers besides government papers,when the manager inspected my place again they said no you only can put government papers in your drawers take out the other stuff. I was like you all are crazy for doing this! I said there is empty space in my drawers that can be used and I have to keep putting government papers in them. I was so outraged and I was fighting against it.I was not going to lay down on this issue of government anymore issues over my drawers too this was the last straw.

Thanks

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Government telling me I can only have government papers in my drawers.

Post by Christa on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:56 am

It's almost like your dream was telling us, "Make room for the new government and all that it entails." I've heard prophets say that the Bible will be outlawed around the times (before, middle, or after the rapture.....I don't know) of the tribulation. "Landlord" reminds me of rented land and us having to follow the rules and the laws as tenants. If the government takes away our freedoms and rights (our constitution) by creating unconstitutional laws, it will eventually trickle down into our homes and what we consider private will now be public. We are getting so close to the rapture, the NWO forming, the Mark of the Beast (probably an RFID chip of some sort, which keeps it's integrity about 100 years, that holds and consolidates all of our info...be it medical, bank account info, SSN, birth certificate, credit report....nothing will be secret/sacred if we take this mark, nothing about us will ever be hidden again if we allow this in/on our bodies....and we can't change our minds after we receive it). The more I think about your dream, the more I think it could be moreso about The Mark of the Beast. Because there were few government papers (you had a lot of space left), to me that symbolizes a consolidation of information.....you won't need your passport, social security card, birth certificate, bank statements, debit/credit cards anymore if you take the mark.....it will all be compacted in the RFID.....which at first will be given to us as a choice, then it will be forced upon us, punishable by death if refused. Then, once we get it, there is no way it can be taken out. I have a theory on that if you want to hear it, but it's a little out there.

Anyhow, hope that helped you some! God bless you!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:04 pm

Yes please I would love to read it. I am all about being out there.lol
I look forward to it.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:10 pm

Do you feel like your private, intimate convictions and beliefs are being compromised or invaded by government laws and ideologies?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top