those who are with us are more....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

those who are with us are more....

Post by kellsy2004 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:02 am

hi everyone.Here's my testimony:I'd been struggling for awhile with various issues,I even pasted a bad dream that theatened in real life,but I want to thank the Lord of host for fighting for me and gave me victory-I am more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus!

I'd been praying for God to arise on my behalf,I had a dream:I was in a building,kind of a hostel with other people.I went out of the building and suddenly I heard my name loud and clear,I saw some men hiding behing a short wall with guns and clubs;they wanted to capture and harm they said,they looked mad,and it was so dark.I panicked and ran back inside and I was puzzled about what I did to offend them.I was looking for a place to hide when suddenly,a door opened beind me and I saw crowds of people with candles saying they were on my side and they were going to fight for me.the next scene was me standing by a car with some people,talking

I woke up upset and told God that i just ouldn't take any more attacks and how much I hated the dream,but the Holy spirirt whispered to me that did I notice that I was not harmed,then I realise the victory in the dream

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: those who are with us are more....

Post by Cholette on Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:47 pm

Amen!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:32 am

hi cholette.thanks sis

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:48 pm

Well, alright, now Kellsy! Praise the Lord. God will keep giving you the victory and the strength.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum