Scissors Attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scissors Attack

Post by reepromotions on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:17 pm

I dreamt that there was a man following me and I was running away from him. I ran until we reached a stadium but he finally caught me. He took out a pair of scissor and he wanted to cut me. So started cutting me at my hands and little bit of blood was coming out. I tried to stop him by praying because I could see blood on his pair of scissors now. While he was attacking me I was praying "God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit" and then I woke up.

Please interpret

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scissors Attack

Post by steadygaze on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:21 pm

Hi,

I sense that the Lord is showing you that there is a familiar spirit that keeps coming back and attacking you.This spirit is persistent and I believe the Lord is teaching you that when you pray and mention the name of Jesus this familiar spirit will flee from you.

This is good news as he is revealing it to you so you will be able to identify it and get rid of it through the blood and the name of Jesus Christ. YOU go girl!

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:39 pm

I plead the blood of Jesus over me, my husband, and my son's mind body, soul, spirit, heart, thoughts, and dreams Every single night before I go to sleep.

An Indian (from India) ex-coworker told me that his niece had an evil spirit that physically tormented her every single night and her family had tried all the "doctors" and nothing worked. I was inspired to tell him to tell her to say "I plead the blood of Jesus" exactly like that and it doesn't matter if she says it in English because evil spirits don't need our language to understand. I told him that they are terrified of the blood of Jesus. He told her and he told me that she said it and the spirit left her and hasn't been back. I don't know why I was amazed but I was. I was thinking about a dream I had where the Holy Spirit pled the Blood of Jesus through my own voice and I saw how terrified the demon was.
Thank you Father Yahweh for the blood of Jesus!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by reepromotions on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:27 pm

Steadygaze - thank you so much and my spirit is in agreement with what you have said. I will pray about it. God bless you.

Hind's Feet - Halleluja, your word is so timely because last week I was reading about the importance of the "Blood of Jesus" and how it protects us from the evil spirits and Satan. From now on every night before I go to sleep I will plead the blood of Jesus over me and my family. Thank you and God bless you.

reepromotions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:11 am

It's all Yahweh, reepromitions!!! Yahweh bless you too!!! Let us know the outcome, I'm excited about this for you

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top