Dream About What Seems to Be A Synagague

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream About What Seems to Be A Synagague

Post by Seeker38 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:27 pm

In this dream I entered a building which at first looked like a office building to take care of some medical information and I was approached by a worker which was a young lady in my church. She began to open up folders of information about my medical history which was not updated, I was uncomfortable with her knowing my information because she was a member of my church so I was about to ask for her supervisor and her supervisor appeared and began to ask me some questions and she immediately stated that the file needed to be closed and addressed another day. I left the segment of my dream and entered into a scene where I entered into what looked to be a open stone building from biblical times. As me and my aunt, grandmother, husband, and a friend began to walk through this building there were different things going on, prayer, singing etc....We arrived at a porch which had two large candleholders and lit candles, a basin filled with water and small bottles of anointing oil. There was what look to me like a river or pool of water knee deep and on the bottom were white stone gravel. There was a man putting water in a chalet silver cup and what look to me that he was preparing himself by anointing himself so I asked if he would give me some, he did not respond. I was handed a cup and I put water in it and oil and was told to drink it and anoint myself and step in this water and walk this path. I was excited and said to my aunt I am going to get my healing today is the day. I did as I was told and stepped in the water and the anointing of God came upon me mightly and when I walked the path through this water and got to the end I did not have a pain. My aunt came also and I began to lay hands on her and pray for her. when we reached another part of this building there were people singing a song "How Great Is Our God". Then I went to a scene where me and my mom and a male cousin was in my grandfathers van and my mom was driving and she was sitting on a incline going up a hill and she was trying to hit the brakes but they did not work she began to drift backwards and hit a truck behind her. when she did go forward she was on the wrong side of the road and caused all kinds of wrecks but we all were ok. that was the end of the dream. I don't know what if anything is to it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream About What Seems to Be A Synagague

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:36 am

Healing is received,but the part to be concern is the ministry part
one of the persons mention in your dream will take the leadership
with the consequencies fortold by this revelation.
Do not judge or allow the early failures in your christian life to mark your path now.
even when you find resistance trust your God.
you have come this far,and the celebration times are not that far.
Pray without ceasing now more than ever.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top