The numbers !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The numbers !

Post by king Rex on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:50 pm

My wife dreamt again this time she said i came to show her a text
message on her telephone from a company she desires in real life to work
with but when she looked on the phone all she saw were numbers, she
couldn't recall all the numbers but remembered the numbers 581, i also dreamt a day prior to hers the number which was actually like an amount of money i paid for a phone but the numbers were clear 499 !!

So i think it goes like 499 581 ... what does these numbers mean ?

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The numbers !

Post by lola21st on Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:36 am

I personally subscribe to Mia's belief that numbers are literal. In my dreams, when numbers appear, they usually tie to scripture chapter:verses especially from the Psalms...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:56 pm

I do agree with you, the LORD revealed to me the meaning which actually was in the fourth book of the Bible (Numbers) chapter 9 vrs 9. Thank you for your help and GOD bless you !!!

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:45 pm

Praise the Lord! That's wonderful that you received His revelation!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:24 pm

King Rex~ I happened to wonder upon your post, since I read it earler today, I have meditated upon it a great deal.....I went to the book of Number's 9:9, and I wonted to share with you ''what kind'' of scripture this is. Now, scriptures comes in may forms, Amen...sometimes they come in the form of a command, or prophecy, discipleship, and so on. This perticular scripture (Num.9:9) deals with Love, and what falls under this perticular word is as this; LOVE~ joy, kindness, mercy, mourning, lament, comfort, compassion, peace, sumpathy, humility, charity. Even thow it is a small scripture is says allot with just 7 words, Amen. The text in her dream appears to as this ''a message'', to look/behold, which would hold the same meaning as ''the word/Bible'' which also is a text. Do you ever remember in school when the teacher would say ''take your text out'', the teacher was specific about what book was going to be handled at that time for that perticular teaching.....we find the samething in the word of God. I believe the Lord is preparing her to work for him, for what is to come through Love which is the truth through ''foundational building'' of the text/word/bible. He will give her the desires of her heart, and not withold no good thing from her, Amen.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top